Differences between A Huge Pfhan and ftg.death.rhino

For stupid topics only.
A Huge Pfhan
Born on Board

I have made a new alias that has many improvements over the previous aliases. Many of these differences are improvements, while some of them are minor personal differences. I expect better reception this time around and I hope to god that some of my problems end up with the incentive and solutions I need. One of the main reasons I made this new alias is because I recently upgraded to the modern Windows 7 platform over the Windows XP platform, which gives me a fresh scent and a comforting experience. Another "expected" reason that I wanted to start fresh was because of school starting; I will be on less often during weekdays and Sundays. Because of my attendance in Journalism S1, my writing style on these forums (the #1 thing that treellama and W'rk complained about) will be heavily improved, along with my crayon-highlighted 640x512's, courtesy of Windows 7 MS Paint. My grades have increased my morality of life and thus, I will have more potential to carry through on the projects that I announce. Along with the improvements are the nitpicky things, such as treellama-required questions will be more anticipated for answers, I will have less patience for responses and so forth. But don't let that discourage you. May our paths together lead to Sol...
Winter Solstice of 2014... Thank God that Treellama, W'rkncacnter, and patrick won't be there...
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Protip: If all you wanted was a solid block of text, Lorem Ipsum would have been faster.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tation quidam pro no, exerci suscipit ea ius. Eos id albucius vituperata liberavisse, est ea ferri discere abhorreant. Cu modus mandamus explicari mel, assum singulis eu est. Ei quo ancillae comprehensam. Summo omittam propriae id nec, id summo scripserit quo. Nam id unum percipitur, utamur dolores ex has. Diceret vituperata quaerendum ius ad, no ius mutat sensibus. Et has vidisse ocurreret, natum zril sea no. Aliquam quaerendum comprehensam vel id, ad duo dicit alterum sapientem. Nibh diceret pro ea, pro at sint posidonium. Ad essent aperiam epicuri mel, id ornatus mentitum vis. Sit at aperiri dolorum, error dicunt at his. Pri in choro percipit repudiandae, cum paulo constituto et, in eum primis volumus. An quo quis mazim dissentiunt. Docendi eleifend ius id, quidam utamur nominavi vis id. Cum eleifend explicari te, in his postea sapientem mediocritatem. Unum adhuc labitur has an, ut mel putent impedit ullamcorper. Case justo dolorem ad sed, nisl simul cum in. Noster erroribus ex ius, eos ut viris liberavisse. Sumo vide cu per, vidisse percipitur ut duo. Vim libris sanctus vivendo ex. Amet stet vis an, modo dico ceteros cum ex, sed clita vivendo legendos ex. In aperiam dissentias quo, eos ex probo ignota populo, ferri fastidii constituto eam ea. Et quo dicam congue, ei his singulis consequuntur. Ut vocibus minimum accusam mei, aperiam euripidis mea ex. Ad vis tollit electram forensibus. Usu salutatus sadipscing no, autem dolores quaerendum et ius. Quo et accumsan abhorreant, postulant persequeris ea quo. Ne vis appareat praesent, cum graeci lucilius electram ea.
A Huge Pfhan
Born on Board

Wrkncacnter wrote:Protip: If all you wanted was a solid block of text, Lorem Ipsum would have been faster.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet...
That was completely uncalled for, rude, disturbing and most of all, impractical and useless.
I think we can all agree that you serve no purpose here, and you're almost as biased as the mod...

Code: Select all

Triggers = {}
function Triggers.init()

for p in Players() do
      if p.name = "Wrkncacnter" then
         p.dead = "true"
         p.disconnected = "true"
      end
   end

end
Winter Solstice of 2014... Thank God that Treellama, W'rkncacnter, and patrick won't be there...
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

"nuh uh" probably would have been a better response.
Asylum
Cyborg

whoa.

WJÓ
(●__●)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(●__●)
goran
Vidmaster

We do not have their experience
We do not have their uploads and community connections
Which these accepted phforums members and veterans do.
Our time which is so crammed
And which has so few of the necessities for creation of content
Needs to be carefully managed and thoughtfully cultivated
We cannot succeed without planning!
The time shall come when we can proudly state our names.
Heil Mapping!
A Huge Pfhan
Born on Board

goran wrote:We do not have their experience
We do not have their uploads and community connections
Which these accepted phforums members and veterans do.
Our time which is so crammed
And which has so few of the necessities for creation of content
Needs to be carefully managed and thoughtfully cultivated
We cannot succeed without planning!
The time shall come when we can proudly state our names.
Heil Mapping!
Hmmm... Thank you Mr. Hi-Res for that delightful summary, though I am slightly bothered that this topic got moved...
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

pfhorever a huge rhino wrote:delightful summary
enabling goran

houses built on rotten stone

no child left behind
goran
Vidmaster

patrick wrote:
pfhorever a huge rhino wrote:delightful summary
enabling goran

houses built on rotten stone

no child left behind
You mad bro? I got compliments :)
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

i don't think you understand how patrick posts work
irons
Vidmaster

A Huge Pfhan wrote:

Code: Select all

Triggers = {}
function Triggers.init()

for p in Players() do
      if p.name = "Wrkncacnter" then
         p.dead = "true"
         p.disconnected = "true"
      end
   end

end
Player.dead is read-only. Also, true and false are keywords in Lua and don't need quotation marks.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

irons wrote: Player.dead is read-only. Also, true and false are keywords in Lua and don't need quotation marks.
Thanks, I was wondering why it wasn't working for me.
irons
Vidmaster

SHUT UP you're so rude
irons
Vidmaster

Also test for equality is ==, not =
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Now you tell me. I've been hosting with this script for almost a year now, and no one bothered to tell me something was wrong.