M1A1 Weapons in hand

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
thedoctor45
Mjolnir Mark IV

DADDY Z3RO wrote:If anyone wants it, I can try my hand at creating my own Hires weapon in hand sprites.
Just do it. I would definitely like to see some different approaches.
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Sorry for the late reply, I will definitely post whenever I get started!
craZboy557
Cyborg

Aww, this is dead isn't it. It was actually looking better than this other weapon remake thing I've been following.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

Volo
Spazeroid

Hello guys!

I do not have the PC I used for creating and testing the sprites at hand. Sorry!
I am thinking of playing the game form the beginning and starting making weapons from scratch (i.e. I find it in game - I make the sprite). I'll try to make finished animations and deploy weapons packs here, so those are not lost.

Sorry for the delay!
Volo
craZboy557
Cyborg

Woo!
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

Volo wrote:Hello guys!

I do not have the PC I used for creating and testing the sprites at hand. Sorry!
I am thinking of playing the game form the beginning and starting making weapons from scratch (i.e. I find it in game - I make the sprite). I'll try to make finished animations and deploy weapons packs here, so those are not lost.

Sorry for the delay!
Volo
Are you saying you lost the AR, magnum, and fist you made? ~PZZZZZZT!~ Just like that! And that's A-Okay?
CKT1138
Born on Board

i seriously hope this gets finished. I much prefer these drawn sprites, they match the style that Dujour injected into the first game, which is what defines M1's graphics. I don't tend to prefer the plasticy 3d hi res weapons we usually get.
Dan
Cyborg

CKT1138 wrote:i seriously hope this gets finished. I much prefer these drawn sprites, they match the style that Dujour injected into the first game, which is what defines M1's graphics. I don't tend to prefer the plasticy 3d hi res weapons we usually get.
^ Ditto.
Roses are rose red
Poems don't always make sense
Refridgerator