Cyborg helmet concept

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
Nathan92
Cyborg

Hey guys, while I was here, thought I'd post a hemet concept that I've been toying with the past few days. Again, at least on my end, the forum seems to be cutting off a good chunk of the image, so here's the link to the full picture.

http://deimos-remus.deviantart.com/art/ ... -461385888

PerseusSpartacus
Mjolnir Mark IV

Nice! Functional, great look, and feels really natural. I really have nothing to critique about it. Now I can't wait to see what else you might do - really anything sounds good. Makes me kind of want to do my own revision-ing... at least, I think that's a word. :huh:
Crater Creator
Vidmaster

This is really good. Everything ties in logically to the powerups, HUD, and other functionality of the game.

Does anyone know how to post a wide image like this so it's not arbitrarily cropped?
Dan
Cyborg

I <3 this
Crater Creator wrote:This is really good. Everything ties in logically to the powerups, HUD, and other functionality of the game.

Does anyone know how to post a wide image like this so it's not arbitrarily cropped?
Uh, not at the moment, I can't remember. I think there was a scrollbar tag, but not sure.
Roses are rose red
Poems don't always make sense
Refridgerator
Zott
Vidmaster

That part that really 'clicked' for me was the visor clip. That's a nice subtle design that is very practical. Very nice overall concept.
Blastfrog
Cyborg

Great design overall, but I do wonder about the practicality of the oxygen mask. I can imagine that if it's just hanging over your neck that it would be distracting and irritating when it bobs around during movement and combat. I also question the cameras. I'm sure that they're "3D" cameras or something without requiring multiple cameras for stereoscopy, but I don't see why it can't just be that the cyborg's own eyes are advanced prosthesis.