Where can I find splash by power of seven?

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
Greatwhitedragon777
Born on Board

I can't find it anywhere anymore! Does any one know?
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

Splash isn't by Power of Seven, it's one of the original Marathon soundtracks by Alexander Seropian. Various versions of it can be found on http://www.themarathonmusic.com/
Greatwhitedragon777
Born on Board

Yes but what I'm referring to is the rendition done by power of seven, the same group that did the title themes for marathon 2 & infinity . At one point eternal had it, but it was removed from the later versions.
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

As the guy who made Eternal I can assure you that no, there is no Power of Seven rendition of Splash, especially not in Eternal. There is an original Craig Hardgrove rendition of it in Eternal, and he's the same guy who runs that site I linked before.
Greatwhitedragon777
Born on Board

I found it on last fm https://www.last.fm/music/Power+of+Seve ... preset=ALL
But I couldn't find an MP3 download, however it claims it's on the iTunes Store. Right now I'm on my phone so I can't check it out.
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

Since that page doesn't have a play button for the Splash song it lists I can't tell what rendition it actually it, but it's almost certainly mislabeled.

This is Splash as featured in Marathon 1. I can't tell by ear which QTMI is playing the MIDI in this YouTube recording but apparently it's 2.0 because...

This is Splash as featured in Marathon 1 which a comment identifies as having the (incorrect) QTMI 2.5.

This is the canonical version of Splash as featured on the Marathon 1 CD that somebody apparently uploaded to YouTube against Alex's wishes

This is the version of Splash by Craig Hardgrove featured in Eternal.

This is a version that Matecha apparently made at some point.

This is someone else's version I just now found on YouTube.

Never heard of a version by Power of Seven but you're probably thinking of one of those above.
Zott
Vidmaster

We just need a like button so I can approve of the links to the various renditions. Good job. Feels good to listen to them all again.
Greatwhitedragon777
Born on Board

The third link is the one I was thinking of, thank you very much. I also like the cd version of Leela ,it's pretty good