How to use custom textures for maps?

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
Adler
Spazeroid

So I've made some custom textures, however I'm not sure how to apply them to my maps. I use the Vasara plugin, and according to the read me file, I'm supposed to edit the lua file to use my textures, but I don't know what/how to do this. When I open the file, I just see numbers and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them. Im sorry if this is a noobish question, but I don't have anywhere else to ask and this is all quite above me...I've included pictures on the chance it may help. Any help would be much appreciated!
Attachments
snip 2.PNG
snip 2.PNG (6.39 KiB) Viewed 3410 times
snip.PNG
lj6014
Born on Board

I have tested using Custom textures with Vasara without making any changes to the .lua file of the plugin and it worked fine, this editing the plugin business seems to be only if you have an extra texture SET that is not water, lava, sewage, pfhor, or jjaro. all you need to do is launch the app ShapeFusion, open the Shapes.shpA file and copy and paste the texture over one of the normal wall textures (or switch, terminal, and liquid textures if those are the textures you're changing) if you need help with that, wish to keep the default textures of marathon in there as well with the new ones, or need help with anything else just PM me.
-Lj6014
Adler
Spazeroid

Thank you very much! I was just about to send you a message asking why I didn't see my new textures after following your adivce, but then I realized the high-res textures plugins were overriding the textures I made when using Vasara. Dumb oversight on my part :/ Much thanks!