*Sigh* Another bug...

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Okay so now I have another glitch, hopefully this is the last one I have to pester anyone with, thank you all for your patience

I've only encountered the bug so far on scenario's that have music, which for me right now is Phoenix and Eternal X

The bug is, when I play a level, finish it and move onto to the next, the music from the previous level will be playing on the next, even when that's not the music that is supposed to be played on that level.

Example is, say on Eternal, one level has 'Chomber' assigned to it, I finish it, the next level will still be playing Chomber, even if say the music is supposed to be 'Swirls' or 'Flowers in Heaven' or something

I have NO idea what's causing this, I can say with certainty, that the only way to temporarily 'fix' it, is to save, quit out of the level, and load the save. The music will then play correctly, until I hit the next level

Running Windows 7 Home Edition
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti With Geforce GameReady Driver Version 385.41
Aleph One Version 0.2015.6.20, Scenarios that run fine with it are Marathon 1, 2, Infinity, Tempus Irae, Rubicon, EVIL and Phoenix(mostly Phoenix)
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

That's a known bug that's fixed in the latest 1.3 alpha version of Aleph One, and has some workarounds for older versions too.

See here (and links therein) for more details.
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Pfhorrest wrote:That's a known bug that's fixed in the latest 1.3 alpha version of Aleph One, and has some workarounds for older versions too.

Is there somewhere that lists known bugs?
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

https://github.com/Aleph-One-Marathon/alephone/issues although I'm not sure that includes bugs that have been fixed in the code but are not fixed in the latest stable build yet (like this one).
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Pfhorrest wrote:https://github.com/Aleph-One-Marathon/alephone/issues although I'm not sure that includes bugs that have been fixed in the code but are not fixed in the latest stable build yet (like this one).
I can hope, it'd certainly cut down on me bugging everyone on stupid shit everyone else already knows about
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Pfhorrest wrote:That's a known bug that's fixed in the latest 1.3 alpha version of Aleph One, and has some workarounds for older versions too.

So the latest release is 1.2.1, where can you get the alpha 1.3?
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

In the second link in the post I linked before.