Clearly I messed up (OR?)

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Clearly I messed up (OR?)

Post May 27th '18, 17:51

As people knows I am not very bright in the head. I did something just recently. I removed Unity3D from my computer to get and start working with the Cry-engine. Except...

It where just for PC. I removed Unity and a-lot more from my Mac for no reason. Or is it for a good reason?

Now when Unity is gone, I might be free from some focus destroying tasks. I can work on other things now. Like learning Xcode! I got less obstacles to it now so when I want to make a game I will have a bigger chance getting stuff done in it. Or work on other non-gaming things.

I am free thanks to a mistake!

I'll try ask some questions about how things works there(Because I barely used it) so I might ask here or Apple Developer's forum about some of it's functions. Like how to move something in SceneKit.

By the way thanks to the Cry-engine I've lost my old gmail account. I have no access to it anymore.
Screamernail

Post May 27th '18, 22:45

good luck, dude. I don't know if anyone here will be able to help you but hopefully the apple dev forum can.

$lave

Post Jul 10th '18, 13:09

I'm still stuck unfortunately. Can't get anything from the forum yet.

It's perhaps best that I don't get help with yet ANOTHER project. I should just ask if some people here would like to play Halo 1 on the original Xbox with me on Xlink kai. (Haven't tested that out yet)

Changing topic because I didn't want to post another big conversation on the Chat forum.
Screamernail

Post Jul 19th '18, 13:58

Couldn't get Xlink Kai to work so I'll go over something else.

Development.
Screamernail

Return to Chat