This place is saved

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

This place is saved

Post Sep 17th '19, 00:50

Did anyone else notice that Windbreaker is now a mod of the Pfhorums? That would explain why it's been so fantastic around here lately. I guess $lave was getting too tired to fix this place by himself.

I'm so thankful that you edited my post ASS-HOLE!
Last edited by Wrkncacnter on Sep 17th '19, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.

Wrkncacnter

Post Sep 17th '19, 00:52

Wrkncacnter wrote:Did anyone else notice that Windbreaker is now a mod of the Pfhorums? That would explain why it's been so fantastic around here lately. I guess $lave was getting too tired to fix this place by himself.

I'm so thankful that you edited my post ASS-HOLE!

Keep talking like that and I'll reopen the Pigeon Lounge.

Thanks.

Windbreaker
South Park, CO

Post Sep 17th '19, 00:58

Butt-talk? I guess we're not allowed to talk about Windbreaker my mom anymore, guys.

This post was definitely not edited by Windbreaker at 6:51PM.

Wrkncacnter

Post Sep 17th '19, 01:06

Wrkncacnter wrote:Butt-talk? I guess we're not allowed to talk about Windbreaker my mom anymore, guys.

This post was definitely not edited by Windbreaker at 6:51PM.

Only patrick can talk about me now, and he can only talk about me through images.

Sick mom joke on yourself, though. That was a good one.

Windbreaker
South Park, CO

Post Sep 17th '19, 01:36

I thought it was commonplace to like big butts and be unable to lie. Did Sir Mix-a-Lot, in fact, lie to me? Or is his fixation on them simply rarer than I was led to believe?

Also, hi Wind!
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge

The Man
Sarasota, FL

Post Sep 17th '19, 11:09

It all makes sense now

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Sep 18th '19, 02:14

Could you put some newer threads in the Legends section?

Adminn_1
NEFX

Post Sep 18th '19, 06:03

twilight of the mods.jpg
Last edited by patrick on Sep 19th '19, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
末法

Post Sep 18th '19, 06:26

The new GIMP pepper.
This is what betrayal feels like.
Attachments
pepper.fuckyoupfhorums.zip
(7.89 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

Wrkncacnter

Post Sep 19th '19, 04:42

I see what you're doing, $lave. Editing people's well-chosen words on this failed board, and allowing your mindless minions to do the same is just more evidence that you are literally Satan.

Wrkncacnter

Post Sep 19th '19, 05:37

Wrkncacnter wrote:this failed board

the only failure I see here is your wishful thinking

ravenshining
Hawai'i

Post Sep 19th '19, 06:13

Notorious ESB.png

failed states.png

the house with the loch in its walls.png
patrick
末法

Post Oct 8th '19, 21:46

Wrkncacnter wrote:This is what betrayal feels like.

the great divorce.jpg
patrick
末法

Post Oct 10th '19, 20:15

Huh.

CryoS
The Dungeon

Return to The Pfhorums