epic official Marathon™ gamer merch (not clickbait)

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.
Flowers
Cyborg

If you're incredibly lame (like me) and want to own some official Marathon™ merch straight from Bungie, they have recently released a 25th anniversary shirt for you to throw your money at. Though let it be known that your money will probably be going to making more Destiny DLC. Maybe this will be the last time Bungie ever makes anything for Marathon, who knows?

https://bungiestore.com/collections/wha ... ry-t-shirt
Zott
Vidmaster

What! They're already out of Mediums?! Did they only make like 7 of these?
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

It's been available for quite a while now. They probably made 14.
Switch
Vidmaster

Just dropping in to say I bought 3.
CryoS
Vidmaster

bought 2, already regretting it but still happy 'bout it nontheless.
Lion O Cyborg
Cyborg

Flowers wrote:If you're incredibly lame (like me) and want to own some official Marathon™ merch straight from Bungie, they have recently released a 25th anniversary shirt for you to throw your money at. Though let it be known that your money will probably be going to making more Destiny DLC. Maybe this will be the last time Bungie ever makes anything for Marathon, who knows?

https://bungiestore.com/collections/wha ... ry-t-shirt
Too bad I don't think I have an account there, nor do I know if they ship to Scotland. Do I just make an account and get one or hunt on amazon? I can't decide which.
:unsure:

EDIT: I've bitten the bullet and bought one. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Flippant Sol
Born on Board

UPDATE: Medium shirts are now back in stock. Didn't think they would restock them. Weird...?
Shaun555
Born on Board

For those who have mediums and larges I could use a big favor.

With the shirt laid out flat, could you measure its length, from the right or left edge of the crew collar down to the bottom?

I'm 6'4 so sizing shirts over the internet is difficult. I haven't gotten any responses from the shirt manufacturer and the last time I asked the Bungie Store they weren't helpful.
treellama
Vidmaster

Large is 26.5 inches from collar to bottom. I've washed it a few times. It's 100% cotton :(
TrajansRow
Born on Board

treellama wrote:Large is 26.5 inches from collar to bottom. I've washed it a few times. It's 100% cotton :(
I had a similar experience. If they are still selling these, get a size larger than you would normally wear!