Atque for Catalina

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.

Atque for Catalina

Post Jun 14th '20, 01:34

If you have a new Mac, you should be able to merge/split again. This is my first time notarizing/signing a binary, let me know if it works.

https://github.com/treellama/atque/rele ... 3-catalina

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 15th '20, 02:30

Treellama for best Marathon dev June 2020. Cool stuff!

I posted this to the Discord but we only knew Spooky had a new Mac. When we got his attention, he offered his sister to you -- in some kind of blood sacrifice, I can only assume -- before we even told him what you'd done. You could start a cult with support like that. I think wrk already has.
Tooncinator

Post Jun 15th '20, 12:03

I'm already in wrk's cult. ::slices Tooncinator's neck in wrk cult pattern::

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 16th '20, 03:02

You know, that's just friggin insane. What a terrible community. You get a perfectly good blood sacrifice from Spooky yet you use me for no reason. Unbelievable. You're the reason why this community is dying. You make cool tools and you develop shit, but then you kill people and netplayers. I'm going to become a ghost and continue to post tons of screenshots and junk for weeks afterwards with Aaron on every Github issue I file.
Tooncinator

Post Jun 16th '20, 03:54

Marathon Player Since 1995.

If You Are Always Dying in The Game, You Are Not a Bad Player, You Are Learning.

Sharkie Lino
Connecticut

Post Jun 16th '20, 06:16

While I appreciate Treellama's passion, I would just like to remind all cult members that the proper way to handle things is to burn -v onto people's faces. Thanks.

Wrkncacnter

Post Jun 16th '20, 14:26

oh are we still doing that

treellama
Pittsburgh

Return to Editors, Emulation, Etcetera