Phortiphail

The best of the Pfhorums.
obbieGL
Cyborg

$lave wrote:Does anyone else feel like starting a petition to lock this thread?
Sure, To be honest I don't see the point of a thread which has the sole purpose of singling out and putting down another member.
Macsforever

$lave wrote:Does anyone else feel like starting a petition to lock this thread?
One vote from me.
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Yes.
Can't speel for hist.
Mordekai
Cyborg

If everybody wants this thread shut down, then no one should post, it's an easy solution. And in case you didn't notice, the adminstration here does not usually listen to requests by members.
megabyte
Vidmaster

i vote freedom of speech
Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Favorite quote
ASYMPOTATOES http://asympotatoes.blogspot.com/
[viral]
logan
Mjolnir Mark IV

obbieGL wrote:Sure, To be honest I don't see the point of a thread which has the sole purpose of singling out and putting down another member.
I'm beginning to think you are pfhortipfhy

obbieGL
Cyborg

Nope, I think it should be clear that we are different since I bash macs.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Pfhortipfhy wrote:If anyone can think of a way to "prove" that I'm not him, within reason, then I will be able to do that. I know that with photoshop and other things much proof I give can be contrived of falsification, so I'm asking you guys to come up with ways.
To be honest, when I read this post I felt an urge to put that ridiculous picture of you infront of 50 cent, but then I decided that creating such a picture for what now seems like such a worthless thread wouldnt be worth my time or anyone's bandwidth.
Dannicus
Born on Board

Shadowbreaker wrote:To be honest, when I read this post I felt an urge to put that ridiculous picture of you infront of 50 cent, but then I decided that creating such a picture for what now seems like such a worthless thread wouldnt be worth my time or anyone's bandwidth.
I demand it now that you've said it.
logan
Mjolnir Mark IV

obbieGL wrote:Nope, I think it should be clear that we are different since I bash macs.
nothing but a COVER-UP

Macsforever

obbieGL wrote:Nope, I think it should be clear that we are different since I bash macs.
Gey. Oh, and fuck you.
EDX
Cyborg

If you hate macs, I don't think you'll like this community.

I don't own a mac, but I don't hate them. It's not like a mac cube ran into my house one day and killed my entire family...
You know what? Video games kick ASS!!!
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

EDX wrote:If you hate macs, I don't think you'll like this community.

I don't own a mac, but I don't hate them. It's not like a mac cube ran into my house one day and killed my entire family...
He just says those things because he likes to annoy me like that XD
(Macs ftw)

PS I would post an image but uploading's down again.
Can't speel for hist.
obbieGL
Cyborg

Well you know what? A giant mac cube did ram into my house and take my mom so stfu!
kineticturtle
Vidmaster

obbieGL wrote:A giant mac cube did ram into my house and take my mom
They're probably on a romantic cruise somewhere, sipping caipirinhas on a tropical beach...