Tell me why I shouldn't delete the Pigeon Lounge.

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Post Mar 7th '08, 20:28

I voted yes.
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 8th '08, 00:08

Drictelt wrote:Whats the link between coherence and maturity?

It's necessary, but not sufficient.
dude, seriously. dude.

thermoplyae

Post Mar 8th '08, 05:16

If the consciences is that the PL should be deleted, just set it to read-only for a while, then hide it in a month if necessary. Data loss gives me nightmares.

Switch
NYC

Post Mar 8th '08, 06:03

That's actually a good idea.

It seems that there's a majority towards deleting the Pigeon Lounge... I guess I'll lock it up and see what happens.

EDIT: The PL is now an "archive." I've also un-hidden all of the topics that were hidden over time in the PL, bumping the number of topics up considerably.
Last edited by RyokoTK on Mar 8th '08, 06:12, edited 1 time in total.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Mar 8th '08, 17:10

RyokoTK wrote:bumping the number of topics up considerably.

Unsurprising. Did you even bring back the deleted ones? *Glances at slave*
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 11th '08, 19:13

RyokoTK wrote:That's actually a good idea.

It seems that there's a majority towards deleting the Pigeon Lounge... I guess I'll lock it up and see what happens.

EDIT: The PL is now an "archive." I've also un-hidden all of the topics that were hidden over time in the PL, bumping the number of topics up considerably.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!??!???!!!!!!!!!?!?!!!

I can't make a reply asking what a pancreas is now that you've locked it all up. GROOOARG what a world!
VikingBoyBilly

Post Mar 11th '08, 19:19

Locking the PL seems to have reduced traffic to the main board. Win-win.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Mar 11th '08, 19:36

Treellama wrote:Locking the PL seems to have reduced traffic to the main board. Win-win.

They're having trouble because they have to think before they post now, I suppose.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.

LegacyTyphoon

Post Mar 11th '08, 21:16

VikingBoyBilly wrote:I can't make a reply asking what a pancreas is now that you've locked it all up.

JFGI!!!

thomaslivingston
Lochgilphead, Scotland

Post Mar 11th '08, 22:37

JFGI!!!

Joke is here.

Tbone's head is about here.
Last edited by RyokoTK on Mar 11th '08, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Mar 12th '08, 00:17

RyokoTK wrote:Joke is here.

Tbone's head is about here.

*ZIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

Hey, did someone say something about thinking? [MGrin]
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 12th '08, 01:20

lol @ Phortiphy making fun of people for not thinking

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Mar 12th '08, 01:33

RyokoTK wrote:lol @ Phortiphy making fun of people for not thinking

I was making fun of myself.

Joke is here.

Ryoko's head is about here.

[MLaugh] [MLaugh] [MLaugh] [MLaugh] [MLaugh] [MLaugh] [MLaugh]
Last edited by Phortiphy on Mar 12th '08, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 12th '08, 02:46

shut the fuck up and delete it already, this deleting crap is already old stash
teh shark blaster

slypher

Post Mar 15th '08, 01:12

logan wrote:With no one immature assholes left to ban.

Incase you haven't noticed, people who are banned generally don't contribute much or anything to the community as a whole.

$lave

Post Mar 15th '08, 01:27

Your Right, I quit
DELETE THE MOTHER FUCKER

logan

Post Mar 22nd '08, 03:35

Well here we go...

A new change will happen. This would either be a good decision or a horrible decision. The best way to know if this is a good decision is understand the reason why the Pigeon Lounge was here and why it should be deleted.

The reasons why people think the Pigeon Lounge should be deleted is because people think every post in the Pigeon Lounge is a bunch of shit. Mindless shit. Shit that has no purpose that makes people mad yet makes people laugh at times. At times... not allot of times. Barley. And everyone who is making the posts and shit in the Pigeon Lounge didn't stop because when people asked them to stop they didn't care. There is almost nothing anyone can say to stop them. Because they don't care. If I were to say "Please stop posting your making me mad." Those words would just bounce off. Because they don't care. If I were to say "Shut up you stupid insensitive ignorant jerk. Your a cheater and a lier and your problem is that you don't care about the small problems then they pile up into one big problem and piss you off. SO YOU FIGURED IF YOU ANNOY SOMEONE SLOWLY AND INDIRECTLY EVERY DAY THAT SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY EXPLODE WITH ANGER AND RAGE AND PAIN AND YELL AT YOU OR POSSIBLY PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. AND WHEN THAT SOMEONE DOES YOU'LL JUST WIPE OUT YOUR MEMORY WITH YOUR IGNORANCE AND MAKE YOUR SELF BELIVE THAT YOU BARELY DID ANYTHING TO IRRITATE THEM. THEN YOU'LL CALL THEM A PSYCO." That entire paragraph will just bounce them. Because they don't care.

But the reason why the Pigeon Lounge was built was because they wanted to contain it. To contain all the stupid things and replies that were all over the Pfhorums. But I think that you people think if you delete the Pigeon Lounge it will make a difference. That it will hurt or shock people enough that they will think and stop talking about shit. But they don't talk about shit because they feel that it's ok to talk about shit at the Pigeon Lounge. It's because they always used to. And so they don't get banded.

But if the Pigeon Lounge is deleted the stupid dumb meaningless posts will spread all around the Pfhorums. I hope this made you rethink everything. But it probably didn't. Probably because you probably don't care. But before you delete the Pigeon Lounge think about this. You should find away to convince people to stop. Just to stop them a little. Then delete the Pigeon Lounge.

But if you don't do that first Administrator, you better be prepared to Ban allot of people.
Ignorance creates the deluded.

Alan

Post Mar 22nd '08, 03:37

^
^
^
DAM THAT'S BIG!

Alan

Post Mar 22nd '08, 04:17

Alan wrote:Barley.

It seems somehow appropriate.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps

irons
(.Y.)

Post Mar 22nd '08, 21:00

Alan wrote:^
^
^
DAM THAT'S BIG!

yeah that sig IS obnoxious

screamingfool

Post Mar 22nd '08, 21:15

Yeah it still big with out the sig.

Alan

Post Mar 22nd '08, 21:58

Alan wrote:But if the Pigeon Lounge is deleted the stupid dumb meaningless posts will spread all around the Pfhorums

And, as has been said countless times, the users who spread that shit will be warned, and if they continue to post shit around the pfhorums they WILL be banned. Besides that, do you see the shit spreading?

But if you don't do that first Administrator, you better be prepared to Ban allot of people.

I'm pretty sure he is.

$lave

Post Mar 23rd '08, 00:15

$lave wrote:Besides that, do you see the shit spreading?

No, but I can smell it.
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.

The Thug

Post Mar 23rd '08, 01:53

Wow, that means eventually barley anyone will be in the Pfhorums.

Alan

Post Mar 23rd '08, 01:58

Alan wrote:barley

Last edited by RyokoTK on Mar 23rd '08, 01:58, edited 1 time in total.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

PreviousNext

Return to The Pfhorums