When the universe will end...

For stupid topics only.
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Shadowbreaker wrote:I thought the world was supposed to end the friday before last.
It's been delayed for two years about now. It's like Duke Nukem Forever, or the Solar Probe Mission.
Can't speel for hist.
VirtualX1
Cyborg

guess what's coming back tommorrow...

[attachment=1987:1220925722515.jpg]
Attachments
1220925722515.jpg
1220925722515.jpg (473.45 KiB) Viewed 8010 times
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

OMFG!!!!!!!
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Well, the world is going to end tommorow.

If you're retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM...feature=related
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Sep 9th '08, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
MarsMartianMan

Well said. Even if something does happen, it'll be a localized event.
Last edited by MarsMartianMan on Sep 10th '08, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

MarsMartianMan wrote:Well said. Even if something does happen, it'll be a localized event.
define localized.
chinkeeyong
Mjolnir Mark IV

Major Pedro wrote:define localized.
In the general region of the solar system or so.
Embrace imagination.
MarsMartianMan

Major Pedro wrote:define localized.
Localized to the area that the collider inhabits, or just in the generic area of the collider.
$lave

If this does create any lasting black holes, they will not just stay floating around the collider, we'll pretty much be completely and royally fucked. This is highly unlikely though, any blackholes created should disappear almost immediately.
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

$lave wrote:If this does create any lasting black holes, they will not just stay floating around the collider, we'll pretty much be completely and royally fucked. This is highly unlikely though, any blackholes created should disappear almost immediately.

I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that this is a serious comment and we are actually talking about black holes on Earth. :\
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Windbreaker wrote:I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that this is a serious comment and we are actually talking about black holes on Earth. :\
You'd need several earths before you could get enough mass for a black hole. Black holes are just über condensed stardust from a star going nova. Theoretically (I'm just guessing of of 9th grade Physical science and some of what I pick up from my rocket scientist dad) if you crushed a shitload of shit together with an amazing amount of force, you could create your own black hole.

EDIT: Dumbass comment. You can make a black hole with almost (if not every) any amount of mass. It just affects the size.

EDIT EDIT: Dad hadn't read the wiki page, apparently, although I did start writing that edit before I asked him.
Last edited by Phortiphy on Sep 15th '08, 04:35, edited 1 time in total.
Can't speel for hist.
MarsMartianMan

Pfhortipfhy wrote:(I'm just guessing of of 9th grade Physical science and some of what I pick up from my rocket scientist dad)
Your father is a rocket scientist? I'd like to meet him someday.
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

Pfhortipfhy wrote:You'd need several earths before you could get enough mass for a black hole. Black holes are just über condensed stardust from a star going nova. Theoretically (I'm just guessing of of 9th grade Physical science and some of what I pick up from my rocket scientist dad) if you crushed a shitload of shit together with an amazing amount of force, you could create your own black hole.

I know, but just the fact that we are talking serious about black holes seems weird to me; like we're in Star Trek or something.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Anyways, from what I have gathered whatever is created may not be dense enough to form an event horizon. Therefore it wouldn't evaporate because hawking radiation wouldn't be produced and it would remain stable.

And consume the earth.

[MFrown]
MarsMartianMan

If you think about what actually goes on inside a particle accelerator, there is absolutely no chance of a black hole.
In other words, people are afraid of what they don't understand.
Last edited by MarsMartianMan on Sep 14th '08, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

LHC RAP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM

And, MMM: Theoretically, the LHC is recreating the big bang, so we don't really know what will happen (if we ever do).

So yeah, they had a successful startup the other day, so I was wondering why they restarted the countdown. Apparently they just sent one proton or something both ways to see if their path was correct. Now they're going to calibrate it, and then the projected start time for the experiment is on the counter.

Who's excited?
Can't speel for hist.
MarsMartianMan

Pfhortipfhy wrote:Theoretically, the LHC is recreating the big bang
It's actually recreating the particles made by the big bang, not making one.
chinkeeyong
Mjolnir Mark IV

Pfhortipfhy wrote:Theoretically, the LHC is recreating the big bang, so we don't really know what will happen (if we ever do).
Actually, I discussed this in physics class. The general consensus is that they will create a quantum instability, upsetting the Dawson balance constant and cause the universe to enter a closed timelike loop, which will allow the solar system to be simultaneously created, destroyed, dimension-shifted and quantum polarized, among other things. The universe will close upon itself and cease to exist, in the exact moment that the big bang occurs. Time will be warped and the big bang event will be transported back in time, as it is creating the universe. As per the Krieger Rule, the universe will immediately start back up again, albeit a few hundred billion years ago. This means that everything will continue exactly the same way, with the exception that the anomaly in the LHC will disappear mysteriously.

Yeah, I'm pulling this from my hat.
Embrace imagination.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

You seem to take much pride in writing out large scientific anaylsese (sp) of things. Perhaps my proof that tan isn't constant may interest you:

http://www.pfhorums.com/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=10342
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

They divided by zero! OOOOHHH SHI-
Can't speel for hist.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

the light around the event horizon should be redshifted, not "purple shifted"
Actually, I discussed this in physics class. The general consensus is that they will create a quantum instability, upsetting the Dawson balance constant and cause the universe to enter a closed timelike loop, which will allow the solar system to be simultaneously created, destroyed, dimension-shifted and quantum polarized, among other things. The universe will close upon itself and cease to exist, in the exact moment that the big bang occurs. Time will be warped and the big bang event will be transported back in time, as it is creating the universe. As per the Krieger Rule, the universe will immediately start back up again, albeit a few hundred billion years ago. This means that everything will continue exactly the same way, with the exception that the anomaly in the LHC will disappear mysteriously.
And Einstein will rise from the grave to get revenge for what you just did to his laws.
chinkeeyong
Mjolnir Mark IV

chinkeeyong wrote:Actually, I discussed this in physics class. The general consensus is that they will create a quantum instability, upsetting the Dawson balance constant and cause the universe to enter a closed timelike loop, which will allow the solar system to be simultaneously created, destroyed, dimension-shifted and quantum polarized, among other things. The universe will close upon itself and cease to exist, in the exact moment that the big bang occurs. Time will be warped and the big bang event will be transported back in time, as it is creating the universe. As per the Krieger Rule, the universe will immediately start back up again, albeit a few hundred billion years ago. This means that everything will continue exactly the same way, with the exception that the anomaly in the LHC will disappear mysteriously.

7 lines
2x * the square root of the viscosity of gravitational newton bars equals the fusion capacity of 87^12.7x.
X depending on the mass periodic negetives of friction viruses acting on single cells prisoners in motion. Gravity in newton bars obviously is the amount of toxic cube roots/the core of a falling apple. Add this to the square root of hydrogen theory to get 5.8x the solvent*pi + the sun's internal nitrogen boiling point. This could not result in ultraviolet rays or anything lower, therefore you could not get a constant tan. Thus, tan is not constant.

5 lines
You just got owned, and yeah I like doing that.
Major Pedro wrote:And Einstein will rise from the grave to get revenge for what you just did to his laws.
I have a loaded shotgun and a first aid kit in my basement. Bring it on. [spnkr]
Embrace imagination.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

chinkeeyong wrote:You just got owned, and yeah I like doing that.
How did I just get owned if I posted my theory over two years ago in no competition with yours or with no intentions of making it arbitrarily long.