HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage Fest II

Marathon related contests and tournaments.
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

I apologize for the short notice (again) but the week has been busy for me

The second weekly multiplayer carnage fest will be held over at hl.bungie.org at 7:00 PM GMT tomorrow (sunday the 8th of Feb). Like usually the main focus will be on Marathon & Myth (although many people have shown interest in games like Altitude, which we might play if people are interested)

Tomorrow we are planning to revisit the old days with playing Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge (3.0) (downloadable from http://www.excaliburworld.com/emr/emr3/index.html ) and if you are not interested in that then there are probably people willing to host a normal 'thon game, myth game, or whatever floats your boat.

So don't be afraid, join in, have a chat with some old school bungie fans,
and participate in the carnage.
see you there marine.

What is hl.bungie.org and how do i get there?
Drictelt
Vidmaster

This may be a dumb question and a bit out of place, but can you download any of the myth games for free, or only the demos? And if the latter, are the demos sufficient in order to play third parties?
Eternal - Victory Dance IV - KTA III - Phoenix
More on Simplici7y: Xmas I-II-III - Winter I - Narcotics - Thrudnesday
Switch
Vidmaster

Johannes Gunnar wrote:Tomorrow we are planning to revisit the old days with playing Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge.
I've always wanted to play EMR multiplayer, only gotten to once or twice. I'll try to be there.
Last edited by Switch on Feb 8th '09, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
The Thug
Vidmaster

Drictelt wrote:This may be a dumb question and a bit out of place, but can you download any of the myth games for free, or only the demos? And if the latter, are the demos sufficient in order to play third parties?
I think you have to buy the Myth games. You could download the demos, but they don't have a lot of maps. The Myth 2 demo has two story levels: The Baron and Into the Breach, and one multiplayer level: Gimble in the Wabe.

I haven't played Morgana's Revenge in forever. I'll try to show up and play a few games.
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
L'howon
Vidmaster

Next time we do this, we totally have to get some Rubicon Netgames together. Or Total Carnage Co-Op's. I love Rubicon so much, but I've never gotten to spank spazeroids on Toys for Real Men, and this disappoints me greatly.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Dude, it ends up being like 5 in in the fucking morning for me. God damn.
Iritscen
Cyborg

2pm for me on the East Coast of the US of A, that sounds doable. I'll be there with bells on.
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

Major Pedro wrote:Dude, it ends up being like 5 in in the fucking morning for me. God damn.
sadly, it is very hard to please everyone because of how scattered over the world our user base is. I have been considering other times that might fit the americans & the aussies better. We might try that out next sunday. But for now, we'll stick with 7 PM GMT. (which is in approx. 6 and a half hours)