Maraphfont

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Link is still the same as last posted in this thread.

ð??? OK, I think I got it set up as a web font on that page, so you don't have to download/install in order to see it.
Last edited by ChristTrekker on Mar 22nd '11, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

President People wrote:There's this old Mac game called Troubled Souls that uses Modula Tall.
Looks like the artist tweaked it to be no taller than the other members of the Modula family, though.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Updated link to the download.

In case anyone's wondering, yes, the "dingbatification" offer is still open to artists.
Last edited by ChristTrekker on Sep 22nd '11, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Getting more proactive, I've secured permission to add logos from Evil, Rubicon, and TGI to the font. Big thanks to their respective creators! I've already converted their icons and next is (where relevant) their AI logos.

Still trying to reach Ian McConville of Red, however. I'd also like to add the Merlin "owl" AI design (don't remember off the top of my head if it's seen in DiaBD or EMR) but don't know how to contact anyone at the MMMG about that. If anyone has contact information, please let me know.

That's all the TCs that I'm familiar with. If there are other scenarios with neat icons/logos you'd like to see, let me know, and get me contact info for the creators.
Crater Creator
Vidmaster

Bill Catambay (head of the MMMG) shouldn't be hard to reach, and I'm sure he'd be agreeable. I'd PM his pfhorums account.
mchief111
Born on Board

This pfhont is great, thanks! I used it in a few Marathon wallpapers recently.
If you're trying to put S'pht or Pfhor in there, I can pm you a couple fonts of them that were on the story page years ago.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Diogenes wrote:This pfhont is great, thanks! I used it in a few Marathon wallpapers recently.
If you're trying to put S'pht or Pfhor in there, I can pm you a couple fonts of them that were on the story page years ago.
TYVM! (And the wallpapers are cool too.) I have the S'pht/Pfhor fonts. At some point I might try to create a Latin script font that replicates that "look", just for giggles.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Marapfhont has been updated to version 0.12. Most of you probably won't notice anything different other than changes to "€" and "j", but there are many new characters.

Treellama, if you could grab this one for the next A1 release that would be terrific.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Version 0.14 is up now. It includes dingbats for Atlantis, Dark Rose, and Beyond Aurora, among other tweaks.
ChristTrekker
Cyborg

Version 0.15 now resides at the Open Font Library, so you can use it as a web font.