Pfhorums 6 year Anniversary!

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
Switch
Vidmaster

<div style="width: 444px; margin:10px auto;">Six Years of The Pfhorums

& the Simplici7y 4 Year Anniversary

<p>I don't think I've been introduced to many of the people reading this thread. I founded the Pfhorums in 2005, and wrote Simplici7y in 2007.</p>
<p>This year I've started working on Simplici7y again. I pushed my first big set of improvements to simplici7y.com this morning. Many things have been changed, and many things still need changing. For the fourth anniversary, I've made changes to the interface throughout the site, and added the ability to host projects outside of Simplici7y. With this new feature, I have been able to move the project source to github. This will make releases almost effortless, and give me a place for bug reports and feature requests. Simplici7y is finally truly open source.</p>
<p>I want to hear your thoughts and ideas. It has been a great six years.</p>

The Pfhorums 1 year Anniversary!

Pfhorums 2 year Anniversary!

Pfhorums 3 Year Anniversary

Pfhorums 4 Year Anniversary!

Pfhorums 5 Year Anniversary!
</div>
President People
Mjolnir Mark IV

Happy Birthday, Pfhorums!

Simplici7y's lookin' good.
Love Marathon, and also play Doom on modern source ports? You might like these skins!
interion
Cyborg

Nice Work!

It's going to take some time to get used to the new design. I'm glad you're filtering out JavaScript now.
Image Image
Sharkie Lino

Switch, can anything be done about those users who had registered on S7 before that July date and couldn't log in? The link that was posted for that long ago did not work.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

Happy birthday
Switch
Vidmaster

Sharkie Lino wrote:Switch, can anything be done about those users who had registered on S7 before that July date and couldn't log in? The link that was posted for that long ago did not work.
Send me an email and I'll reset the password. I think I'll add a note to the login page too, since I've seen this come up a few times. My email will be on the S7 sidebar once I finish writing the login page note.
Last edited by Switch on Jun 2nd '11, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
The Thug
Vidmaster

Celebrations!!
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
Zott
Vidmaster

Doesn't seem so long ago in retrospect. Kudos
Video Gamer Blog (With some articles by me!)

Look at Him Go, Weeee
ellio7t
Cyborg

Many thanks for your efforts, sir.
Last edited by ellio7t on Jun 3rd '11, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
words
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

The Simplici7y update breaks Timothy's script, should probably fix that.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x.style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x.innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Switch
Vidmaster

As part of my summer development, I've added some sorting to S7.

http://www.simplici7y.com/

Current sorting options:
New Downloads ( classic, default )
Most Downloaded
Best Reviewed
Most Reviews
Fewest Reviews
President People
Mjolnir Mark IV

Survival .lua being one of the top reviewed items, I clicked on the title to read the reviews. Instead of bringing me to the usual information screen, it brought me to a white screen with a Yoda quote.
Love Marathon, and also play Doom on modern source ports? You might like these skins!
interion
Cyborg

President People wrote:Survival .lua being one of the top reviewed items, I clicked on the title to read the reviews. Instead of bringing me to the usual information screen, it brought me to a white screen with a Yoda quote.
I saw that error a view times yesterday looking at other items.
Image Image
Switch
Vidmaster

President People wrote:Survival .lua being one of the top reviewed items, I clicked on the title to read the reviews. Instead of bringing me to the usual information screen, it brought me to a white screen with a Yoda quote.
Tim wrote:I saw that error a view times yesterday looking at other items.
Thanks for letting me know. I haven't run into that yet. I reset the log file and improved the error message. Hopefully it was just a temporary problem.
Switch
Vidmaster

I have some good news and some bad news.

The good: Today I finished some major layout changes all across the site, most strikingly the new item pages. You should also check out the homepage and form pages.

The bad: While pushing the update, all new records created on July 2nd were lost. This included two uploads and a few reviews. I hope the users will be able to get their submissions back online soon, and I'm really sorry for the losing them.
Bouncedmrhappy
Spazeroid

Whoo! Go Marathon!
Hi, nice to meet you.
Hopper
Mjolnir Mark IV

I like the new screenshot size, Switch; thanks for your work!
Aleph One:  Download 1.2.1         Plugins:  Vasara  ·  more