Me

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

I am a relative newcomer but I would like to think that I've done at least one or two good things for the community
(other than provide a good laugh or two), such as FloatingX M1A1, and I occasionally tried to keep the pep going in the multiplayer
(with the help from my squad of Coresoldier, meep, Kampfer, and anyone else who i befriended of course) and when the Pfhorums went down for what we feared may have been forever, I even tried to keep the community together, via a skype group (granted only Atilla, Red Fox, and Dis joined...)
and kept something of a small backup of historical stuff I saved over time. But I know I bother some people here.
In my short time here I have already:

-Started a campaign against Ray
-Argued with Treellama
-Argued with $lave
-Became the focus of a joke plugin focusing on my complaints
-Got temporarily suspended for quoting a spammer (granted it was a joke, one that Irons didn't like)
-Got in more trouble for arguing with Irons about the aforementioned charge
-Became an astronaut
-Refused to hate Moppy or Gmanyo
-MOTHERLAND OH GAWD
-Begun a habit of ensuring my name is on the front page at least 3 times by posting a lot.
-In fact i just did it again, damn.
-Created a username in all caps with a number in it, not knowing it was a bad idea
-Made a few LOLWUT Physics models.

All that aside, what do you guys think of me?
Last edited by zero on Sep 30th '11, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
"Escape will make me God"
interion
Cyborg

who?
Image Image
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Tim wrote:who?
Input error, answer is not valid.
Zott
Vidmaster

Keep up the good work. [MUp]
Video Gamer Blog (With some articles by me!)

Look at Him Go, Weeee
brilliant
Mjolnir Mark IV

DADDY Z3RO wrote:Input error, answer is not valid.
What?
"My advise: V" - g pack
Ares Ex Machina
Mjolnir Mark IV

DADDY Z3RO wrote:when the Pfhorums went down for what we feared may have been forever, I even tried to keep the community together, via a skype group (granted only AEM, Red Fox, and Dis joined...)
There was a scype group? And I joined???

The world's a mysterious place, but you learn something new every day.
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Ares Ex Machina wrote:There was a scype group? And I joined???

The world's a mysterious place, but you learn something new every day.
OH derp. It was Atilla, not you. Edit commencing.
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

Wind, stop being a jerk and update Caustic Dystopia. The adults have DADDY Z3RO's ego to feed.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x.style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x.innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

I don't have an ego, I was ASKING about what you guys think of me.

But if you insist on ruining the concept, then I will see what I can do about having the topic removed...
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

I really seriously want a straightforward description of how you guys think of me, so I can better myself.
Ares Ex Machina
Mjolnir Mark IV

DADDY Z3RO wrote:I really seriously want a straightforward description of how you guys think of me, so I can better myself.
Well, let's start with our interaction in this thread.
DADDY Z3RO wrote:OH derp. It was Atilla, not you. Edit commencing.
What's the point of editing that? Since you altered your original post instead of adding an edit at the end or simply leaving it as is, it achieves two things:It makes you look more credible than you are by erasing evidence of you error.It makes me look less credible than I am by making it look like I altered your quote.Why try to make it look like you didn't make a mistake? Just own up to it and leave it at that.
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

DADDY%20Z3RO wrote:I don't have an ego, I was ASKING about what you guys think of me.

But if you insist on ruining the concept, then I will see what I can do about having the topic removed...
You're seeking our validation so yes, this has everything to do with your ego.
I think you could certainly spend more time away from this forum, believe me it's a poor substitute for real life interaction, especially at your age.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x.style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x.innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

goran
Vidmaster

Hi DADDY Z3RO. Your ego is impressive. Make maps with it!
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

I think you should all be nice to him. He's a gentle soul, who only wants to know what his friends think of him. He also stands firm and tall against the CLIQUE, the evil controllers of this community.
I can taste the sarcasm there. I hope I'm wrong.

I am not substituting my life, why do you keep making that argument. Also, I have no ego, I was curious as to what the group consensus is.
I really don't think that highly of myself, I just wanted to list anything notable I have done regarding the community at the beginning.
If you are just going to keep trolling this thread, then please, request it to be removed.
Clearly this was a mistake...
Last edited by zero on Oct 10th '11, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.
interion
Cyborg

DADDY Z3RO wrote:I can taste the sarcasm there. I hope I'm wrong.

I am not substituting my life, why do you keep making that argument. Also, I have no ego, I was curious as to what the group consensus is.
I really don't think that highly of myself, I just wanted to list anything notable I have done regarding the community at the beginning.
If you are just going to keep trolling this thread, then please, request it to be removed.
Clearly this was a mistake...
You have no ego? What are you, a Cyberman?
Image Image
Weisscanker
Born on Board

Tim wrote:You have no ego? What are you, a Cyberman?
I really like the image of some wisened Himalayan monk, having spent a lifetime in meditation and prayer, having that epiphany, that moment of being, where they realise that they are one with the universe.

And then asking "Hmm, what next?", turning around and signing up to a marathon forum.
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Weisscanker wrote:I really like the image of some wisened Himalayan monk, having spent a lifetime in meditation and prayer, having that epiphany, that moment of being, where they realise that they are one with the universe.

And then asking "Hmm, what next?", turning around and signing up to a marathon forum.
I wish... lol.

No but what I mean is I really don't think that much higher of myself than anyone else.
goran
Vidmaster

DADDY Z3RO wrote:I wish... lol.

No but what I mean is I really don't think that much higher of myself than anyone else.
lol. that much! I bet that much is like a mountain, with high peaks and stuff ;)
C'mon, who doesn't hold himself in higher regard than others?
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

goran wrote:lol. that much! I bet that much is like a mountain, with high peaks and stuff ;)
C'mon, who doesn't hold himself in higher regard than others?
I said not that much. I didn't say I did not at all.
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Asylum wrote:I think I speak for this forum when I say I want to be with you and make believe with you.

Someone remove this thread.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Why?
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

Because not everyone's giving him strokes like he expected. Ah, the sharp backhand of reality.

zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

No, because it's off topic, nobody gives a REAL opinion, they just piss at the title and nature of the thread. If nobody wants to give VALID feedback, then this thread has no point.
interion
Cyborg

DADDY Z3RO wrote:No, because it's off topic, nobody gives a REAL opinion, they just piss at the title and nature of the thread. If nobody wants to give VALID feedback, then this thread has no point.
Maybe we could give some real feedback if anyone had a clue who you are.
Image Image