questions about avatar/sig

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Post Aug 1st '11, 13:55

sorry if this is already answered somewhere, I didn't see it in the FAQ or help pages. also, I don't mess around on forums much and I'm not familiar with the forum software in use here, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I notice most people have a custom tagline under their avatar picture. I seem to have "cyborg", which I assume is some kind of default set up by the admins. I can't for the life of me figure out where I go in the account options to change this. help?

quartz

Post Aug 1st '11, 14:09

My Controls.

Edit Profile Information.

Custom Member Title.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Aug 4th '11, 02:01

Dugit wrote:Custom Member Title.

ahh ok, thanks. not the most clearly named form field I have to to say.

the only other question is how to get rid of that rating thing at the bottom, although I assume I have that because I'm a new member.

quartz

Post Aug 4th '11, 11:12

You're the only person to see that, I think (I don't see it anyway). Strangely, though, I don't see one in my own posts either.
Eternal - Xmas I - Xmas II - Xmas III - Victory Dance IV - Winter I: The Venom - KTA III - Phoenix - somewhere in the heavens, waiting: The Syndicate

Drictelt
Belgium

Post Aug 4th '11, 22:09

quartz wrote:the only other question is how to get rid of that rating thing at the bottom, although I assume I have that because I'm a new member.

I assume you're talking about the warn rating. Everyone (other than mods/admins) can only see their own, it just tells you how many warnings you've received.

$lave

Post Aug 5th '11, 01:28

$lave wrote:I assume you're talking about the warn rating. Everyone (other than mods/admins) can only see their own, it just tells you how many warnings you've received.

posting to see how many warnings I have (and show off my .sig)
Image Image

interion

Post Aug 5th '11, 15:25

$lave wrote:Everyone (other than mods/admins) can only see their own

I can't.
Last edited by Drictelt on Aug 5th '11, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
Eternal - Xmas I - Xmas II - Xmas III - Victory Dance IV - Winter I: The Venom - KTA III - Phoenix - somewhere in the heavens, waiting: The Syndicate

Drictelt
Belgium

Post Sep 5th '11, 00:20

Don't see mine either...

Nor can i find custum member title.
Escape From Marathon Roleplayer. *Scott-Karen-Loner*
[color=#ffffff]I wanted to live-Scott
[/color]
Scanning...just dust and echoes. We're all that's left. We did what we had to do! For Earth. An entire Covenant armada obliterated and the Flood! We had no choice. Halo-it's finished.
No. I think we're just getting started.
listener

Post Sep 5th '11, 00:59

listener wrote:custum member title.

Custom Member Titles become available after a certain amount of posts. I think it's around 10 or 15.
Last edited by President People on Sep 5th '11, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.
irons wrote:-sigh- How often idiots get elected.

President People
You are Destiny

Post Sep 5th '11, 17:50

Sorry.
Escape From Marathon Roleplayer. *Scott-Karen-Loner*
[color=#ffffff]I wanted to live-Scott
[/color]
Scanning...just dust and echoes. We're all that's left. We did what we had to do! For Earth. An entire Covenant armada obliterated and the Flood! We had no choice. Halo-it's finished.
No. I think we're just getting started.
listener

Post Sep 8th '11, 17:43

Warnings should be under your avatar on your profile page.
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Return to The Pfhorums