Frozen Synapse Humble Indie Bundle

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post Sep 30th '11, 05:29

Another Humble Indie Bundle is going on for another 12 days (as of this post):

http://www.humblebundle.com

The featured game is Frozen Synapse, which can pretty much run on anything 2004 and after. Its an awesome game, think X-COM had babies with Rainbow Six and TRON. Yes, all three of them. Had a baby.

If you buy the game for above the average amount (above $5 as of this post), you also get: Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, Splot (preorder), and Jack Claw (prototype)...which was the previous Humble Bundle.

All the money you spend goes towards charity, and you can spread the amount between any of the developers and the supported charities.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.

LegacyTyphoon

Post Oct 1st '11, 14:42

Fantastic! [MSmile] purchasing now.

herecomethej2000
Ledyard, CT

Post Oct 7th '11, 08:56

I'm a bit late on reporting but they've added Trauma and SpaceChem to this bundle.
The Pf'hak - Read it.

LegacyTyphoon

Post Oct 7th '11, 19:40

After they added Trauma, I vowed to wait until the very last minute to decide to buy, in case they add any other games. Apparently they have. My plan is working.
Video Gamer Blog (With some articles by me!)

Look at Him Go, Weeee

Zott
Earth

Post Oct 8th '11, 23:39

You do realize they retroactively give you the games that they add right? You don't have to wait to donate to get all the games.
The Pf'hak - Read it.

LegacyTyphoon

Post Oct 9th '11, 04:33

I didn't (don't) see where it says that. But I'll continue to work my plan. Perhaps I can convince myself not to buy it and save money. "Be reasonable, Zott, you still have that unopened Tropico 3 package from 2 years back, and that Rayman bundle." But SpaceChem is making it very difficult.
Video Gamer Blog (With some articles by me!)

Look at Him Go, Weeee

Zott
Earth

Post Oct 10th '11, 00:55

As far as I know, the Humble Bundle has always given the extra games added to buyers during the charity. Also, SpaceChem and Trauma are right here on the download page they sent me.
Last edited by LegacyTyphoon on Oct 10th '11, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.
The Pf'hak - Read it.

LegacyTyphoon

Return to Chat