Oppression

The best of the Pfhorums.

Post Apr 1st '08, 03:53

preamble: no one likes macs because he's different and we're all the same and we can't tolerate different people and he's different and he's different and we're ignorant and he's different. he's just different, okay

#alephone:
<thermoplyae> oh hey it's only 9:50
<jon_irons> yes
<treellama> it's 10:50 here
<thermoplyae> i left the lab because the clock said 10:30
<treellama> weird
<thermoplyae> too late now! what's up with your dudes
<jon_irons> my dudes are ok
<thermoplyae> you dudes :(
* Macsforever (n=danielgl@fl-71-3-149-65.dyn.embarqhsd.net) has joined #alephone
* ChanServ gives voice to Macsforever
<Wrkncacnter> that picture is amazing nez
<thermoplyae> oh shit they're not okay anymore
* thermoplyae removes voice from Macsforever
<jon_irons> thanks wrk
<RyokoTK> thank god
<thermoplyae> it's me
<treellama> stomped

pm:
<Macsforever> As soon as I arrive there you mute me?
<Macsforever> What the fuck!
<Macsforever> What the hell is your reason for that.
<Macsforever> Are you going to fucking answer me or are you going to keep ignoring my questions like an ignorant SOB
<thermoplyae> guess who doesn't need a reason

#alephone:
<thermoplyae> macs keep pming me, vote on giving him voice back
<Wrkncacnter> see, that's what ben is for
<jon_irons> oh he's here
<BenUrban> trying to sleep here
<RyokoTK> I vote no
<RyokoTK> twice.
<thermoplyae> stomped
<RyokoTK> vote early and vote often :)

pm:
<Macsforever> Why would you mute a person at first sign anyways
<Macsforever> You did that last time, fuck you
<Macsforever> Just because I don't have the same outlook on this shitty life doesn't mean you can just keep my opinions hidden
<thermoplyae> i don't really know what you mean by that
<thermoplyae> but, regardless, you are muted
<Macsforever> I mean you don't like hearing other peoples opinions and think the whole world is what you think it is.
<thermoplyae> i don't like you as a person, it has nothing to do with your opinions
<Macsforever> And why the fuck is that
<Macsforever> You don;t have to be a dickweed about it
<thermoplyae> i don't have to be nice about it either, and i have +o
<thermoplyae> you're not winning
<Macsforever> Who the fuck cares!
<thermoplyae> you
<thermoplyae> if you didn't, you'd piss off, disconnect, never come back
<Macsforever> I'm not a quitter
<thermoplyae> alright then
<Macsforever> Quitters wind up silencing people just to show their power over the less fortunate
<Macsforever> Oh look, what a coincidence!
<thermoplyae> i don't see the 'quit' in there
<thermoplyae> it's not witty if it doesn't make sense
<Macsforever> It wasn't meant to be witty fuckwad
<Macsforever> It was meant to get the point to your donkey raping head
<Macsforever> I myself don't see why the fuck I'm getting so much bullshit from everyone
<Macsforever> Especially you
<Macsforever> I've only fucking talked to you once
<thermoplyae> you are a prominent pfhorums member, i have opinions
<Macsforever> Just because I disagree with most decisions means you take crap from all others? THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
<Macsforever> Thats like accepting crack from your dad
<thermoplyae> what are you talking about
<Macsforever> You dumbshit
<thermoplyae> yes, i'm a dumbshit, what are you talking about
<Macsforever> YOU
<thermoplyae> 'I' 'you' 'your', somewhere in there i got lost
<thermoplyae> i'm not taking any crap
<thermoplyae> you're devoiced
<Macsforever> Just because you take other people's opinions, opinions of people who hate my like they do with dog shit.
<Macsforever> You're taking shit
<Macsforever> And its fucking stupid
<thermoplyae> no, i have my own opinions, i read the pfhorums for myself
<thermoplyae> i don't have ryoko echo them to me
<Macsforever> SO!? This is a fucking IRC channel
<thermoplyae> my independent conclusion is that you're just smart enough to be genuinely annoying
<Macsforever> Not a goddamned forum
<thermoplyae> and apparently everyone agrees
<thermoplyae> and so preemptively you're devoiced
<Macsforever> God fucking damn idiots
<thermoplyae> it /is/ an IRC channel, no one has to listen to you
<thermoplyae> you're the same person on IRC that you are there, location doesn't make a difference
<Macsforever> SO?
<Macsforever> Theres a fucking ignore option you know!'
<thermoplyae> so you keep talking like we do, or that it's our job to individually ignore you
<thermoplyae> rather each of our jobs
<Macsforever> Fuck this, noone gets the mother fucking point
<thermoplyae> don't quit now!
<thermoplyae> try me again
<Macsforever> Well you're too fucking moronic to actually get what the fuck I'm even saying to you
<Macsforever> Or everyone in the channel
<Macsforever> Ryoko is the only smart one in the entire fucking group
<thermoplyae> why don't you pm him
<Macsforever> And what? Have him ban me because I got pissed off?
<Macsforever> I didn't say he wasn't a douchebag
<Macsforever> I just said he was smart
<thermoplyae> alright, i guess we'll just hang out in silence then
<Macsforever> Its not like Ryoko will help me with anything ever since I "Spoke out" against his decisions.
<Macsforever> Now he hates the fuck out of me, made me look like a total idiot, and I hate him.
<thermoplyae> you are a total idiot, he had nothing to do with that
<Macsforever> You said everyone voted against my voice privileges.
<Macsforever> I assumed Ryoko was apart of it
<thermoplyae> he was, and wrk, and irons
<thermoplyae> and me, i guess
<Macsforever> Now theres a badly drawn picture of shit on a stick in a topic asking for help, and I don;t even know what the fuck is going on with everyone being all nazi like.
<thermoplyae> this is probably a part of it http://www.pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2550
<Macsforever> Thats a whole bucket full of different opinions, I don't see how my different opinions could make a whole community hate me.
<thermoplyae> the community hating you is at most a third of the reason there's a shit syringe in your thread
<Macsforever> And why the fuck would a community hate me
<thermoplyae> i don't like you because you're disagreeable and immature
<thermoplyae> can't argue logically, aren't really funny
<Macsforever> I'm expending my lurking trip to until I die
<thermoplyae> i think i like most of the people in #alephone because they don't talk about marathon, they're all inherently interesting people
<thermoplyae> you're just a douche, there's nothing more to it
<Macsforever> So I'm a douche just because I look at things differently?
<Macsforever> I'm a fucking douche because I fight to get my point across?
<thermoplyae> you're a douche because you're disagreeable and immature, because you can't argue logically, because you aren't really funny, and because you're an uninteresting person
<thermoplyae> and now you're a douche because you're not reading
<Macsforever> Well fuckety fuck
<Macsforever> How would you like it if I started treating people like shit all the time just like everyone else
<Macsforever> How would you like it if I agreed to everything everyone was saying
<thermoplyae> i don't think it would change any of those qualities
<Macsforever> HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I WAS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUKCING DOUCHE BAG
<Macsforever> I say you are a douche bag for not accepting other people into your life
<Macsforever> Fuck, you
* Macsforever has quit (Client Quit)

i actually didn't plan on posting this, but the CLIQUE demanded it and i know how communazis deal with disobedience :(

edit: also, i wasn't very funny in this, but he was. sorry
Last edited by thermoplyae on Apr 1st '08, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.
dude, seriously. dude.
User avatar

thermoplyae

Post Apr 1st '08, 03:55

<Macsforever> Ryoko is the only smart one in the entire fucking group


Recorded for posterity.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Post Apr 1st '08, 03:56

thermoplyae wrote:<Macsforever> Now theres a badly drawn picture of shit on a stick in a topic asking for help

underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v4.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:05

guys, fuck off, macsforever is a genius, no this is not him pulling some stupid stunt, this is his friend, I just heard that you guys are trying to fuckin take him down because he has a different opinion to you fucktards, in my eyes, you can all go suck a dick

Oh and irons, is that supposed to be you're dick with shit all over it?
lmao noobs

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:07

fuck you wrote:Oh and irons, is that supposed to be you're dick with shit all over it?

I'm crying right now. Thanks a lot. Don't you realize what a few harsh words can do to someone?
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v4.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:08

fuck you wrote:he has a different opinion


he's just different, okay

fuck you wrote:fuckin take him down


that's right, IT'S ON. WE'RE GONNA GET YOU BOOED OFF THE INTERNET
Last edited by thermoplyae on Apr 1st '08, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.
dude, seriously. dude.
User avatar

thermoplyae

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:10

Let's see. I wonder who that is.

I guess I'll go ahead and irrationally warn Macsforever four times for either being "fuck you," or being stupid enough to have such a bad friend, I don't really care which.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:11

in my eyes, you can all go suck a dick


wow, this offer has me reconsidering my sexuality, again. pm me
User avatar

screamingfool

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:14

RyokoTK wrote:Let's see. I wonder who that is.

I guess I'll go ahead and irrationally warn Macsforever four times for either being "fuck you," or being stupid enough to have such a bad friend, I don't really care which.


get lost, me and macs have been bro's, (friendwise) for a while, so dont ip an HIM, ban me
lmao noobs

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:19

fuck you wrote:so dont ip an HIM, ban me

Why would he do that? So far you're much more entertaining.
The perfect amount of douche.

lochnits.com ||| The Pfhorums Game ||| Lochball (Fileball Archive)

Image
User avatar

Wrkncacnter

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:24

fuck you, you're a better user than Macsforever ever was. At least your username is better.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:26

well please, my innicial (dont know how to spell it) response was what I firmly believe, so please, dont say stuff like that about macsforever
lmao noobs

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:27

I firmly believe you're out to hurt innocent people's feelings. I'm shaking right now.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v4.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:27

How would you like to be a provisional CLIQUE member, fuck you? I like your style.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:28

fuck you wrote:well please, my innicial (dont know how to spell it) response was what I firmly believe, so please, dont say stuff like that about macsforever

I got excited when I saw "fuck you" posting the first time, but even you're getting boring now. :( Where's the ANGER
The perfect amount of douche.

lochnits.com ||| The Pfhorums Game ||| Lochball (Fileball Archive)

Image
User avatar

Wrkncacnter

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:30

is this an offer or an insult?
lmao noobs

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:32

it's an insult, fuckass, get bent
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:43

fuck you 2 wrote:people like you need to grow up. you seem to me to be some sort of 8 year old fuckwad, thats all I see

Hmm. Sounds familiar.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v4.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:49

I was talking about you, sweetheart.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v4.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:49

This guy (fuck you) isn't even funny, could you just ban him already?

edit: (IP ban)
Last edited by $lave on Apr 1st '08, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

$lave

Post Apr 1st '08, 05:50

He got banned, but now his sequel is posting. Ryoko's gone for the night OH SHIT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v4.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Apr 1st '08, 11:41

You guys should really just put him on /ignore like I do, there's no need to devoice him every time he joins the channel. IRC should not be the irrationally moderated extension to the Pfhorums.
User avatar

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Apr 1st '08, 13:54

I'm actually inclined to agree, except that Macsforever is an annoying cock in #alephone as well.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Post Apr 1st '08, 16:03

Do you think this is what Pfhortipfhy's other family is like?
Image
User avatar

thomaslivingston
Lochgilphead, Scotland

Post Apr 1st '08, 16:30

No incest jokes, please.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Next

Return to Legends



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron