jack hammer

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Post May 20th '10, 03:35

I've got my last day of class tomorrow until I start again in the fall, so I've decided to work a bit on cleaning up the beta. If anyone has any specific criticism for improving the scenario please let me know.
words

ellio7t
long beach, ca no, now I live in L.A.

Post Aug 20th '10, 01:22

possible art style for title cards
Attachments
jack.jpg
jack.jpg (291.36 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
words

ellio7t

Post Aug 20th '10, 03:39

Your marine has a nice ass.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Post Dec 16th '10, 04:51

latest update to Jack Hammer up on simplici7y, probably wont be working on it after this.
words

ellio7t

Post Dec 16th '10, 08:14

I've had a look through the first couple of levels and all the necessary changes seem to have been made. I can't wait to finish this; it looks really promising.

Edit: Loving the changes made. However- one big problem:
Referring to the attached image, when I read the terminal in green I get sent to a little booth (in red) that I can't get out of. :(
Attachments
Screen_shot_2010_12_16_at_12.59.24.png
Screen_shot_2010_12_16_at_12.59.24.png (26.42 KiB) Viewed 3515 times
Last edited by Dugit on Dec 16th '10, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Jul 23rd '11, 23:04

So i've been sitting a pretty damn near perfect copy. There are a couple of quirks with the music not playing on a couple of levels and I really should rework the terminals.

If anyone has any suggestions now is the time. Misaligned textures/faulty triggers/ect.
words

ellio7t

Post Jul 24th '11, 01:54

I swear all you solo mappers have a secret clubhouse somewhere where you all decided you'd take your scenarios off hiatus at exactly the same time. (Not that I mind.)
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Post Jul 26th '11, 17:53

Dis wrote:I swear all you solo mappers have a secret clubhouse somewhere where you all decided you'd take your scenarios off hiatus at exactly the same time. (Not that I mind.)

tidal forces can be used to explain everything.
words

ellio7t

Post Jul 27th '11, 06:31

your marine looks like beavis. a little bit unnerving

screamingfool

Post Jun 28th '12, 09:04

Now i'm pretty much done tweeking things(i guess?) and fell like I need an outside opinion on the game play. So if there are any interested beta testers willing to give strong feed back for a couple of rounds hit me up. You just need to be decent at normal.

Decided that I only need one cut screen, where there was going to be four. I thought it would be funny, but realized it would just hinder the flow.

On a final note I found that about half of the music I was planning on using doesn't really work, especial with the replay function built in. Anyone want to add a few tracks?
words

ellio7t

Previous

Return to Projects