Mararthon: Yuge / YugePax

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.

Re: Mararthon: Yuge / YugePax

Post Jul 22nd '18, 07:10

My bad. That was an April Fool's joke. (Laugh) A MOTHERFRIGGIN' SPECTRUM MAN! All the A.M.S. levels amused me.

Favorite scenarios are Phoenix, Rubicon, Kill 'em All, and of course, you know it, Yuuuu-Jah.
ForeverBlackened

Post Aug 3rd '18, 02:39

Most probably already know from one of my posts in the Marathon Discord, but my Yuge playthrough is on indefinite hiatus while I try to solve some prahblums. Thankfully I'm already making some good progress on that front, and part of my self-motivation for solving these prahblums is that once they're solved I can allow myself to go back to Yuge. I've been adopting a monomaniacal approach to things as of late where I pick one thing to devote basically all my free time towards until it's either finished or covered to my satisfaction before moving on to the next thing. As such, I'm addressing this personally urgent thing first. After that I may take care of a few short-term projects that can be completed over the course of a few days, but after that I want to make Yuge my fixation and not let up on it until it's finished.

I don't know how long it will take me to get there, and yes, I am aware of the Yugeclock. This may take me a long time. But suffice it to say that I believe I actually stand a greater chance of completing the Yuge playthrough at all if I take care of these prahblums than if I don't, even if I finish late. I'm not bored of Yuge though, I have not given up, and I want to return. Thank you.

Adminn_1
NEFX

Previous

Return to Mapping