How does an introduction have over 1k views?

Introduce yourself here!

How does an introduction have over 1k views?

Post Apr 25th '17, 18:40

Hello lads.
Please be patient.
Milky

Post Apr 25th '17, 21:55

I'm not sure, either.

Hi!
welcome to the scene of the crash

General-RADIX

Post Apr 26th '17, 08:15

Whats up dude. Im new to pfhorums in general. Mind giving me a tour (or something)?
Please be patient.
Milky

Post Apr 26th '17, 09:03

Milky wrote:Whats up dude. Im new to pfhorums in general. Mind giving me a tour (or something)?

welcome, if you dare

a tour? it would never end

frog blast the vent core

ukimalefu

Post Apr 26th '17, 18:43

ukimalefu wrote:welcome, if you dare

a tour? it would never end

frog blast the vent core

Is this place really that well used, haha.
Anyway, I'm keen to join this community of (very few active) interesting people. :D
Also I'm interested in possibly modding Marathon and any advise/guidance would be appreciated [MLaugh]
Please be patient.
Milky

Post Apr 26th '17, 19:34

Milky wrote:Also I'm interested in possibly modding Marathon and any advise/guidance would be appreciated [MLaugh]

Well, if you want to try mapping, there's a community project going on right now, and I'm accepting small mapped out areas created by anyone. It's kind of a perfect opportunity for new people to get introduced to mapping, as a lot of the more annoying and difficult steps in the mapping process are removed. If you want to download Weland and give it a shot, that'd be cool.

Wrkncacnter

Post Apr 26th '17, 22:21

Welkim Milkew. Best place to start is here: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=720

Browse around; see what looks cool. This place doesn't get a lot of traffic, but the trolling never dies. There are some threads that give an overview of the modding resources that are at your disposal. Wrk's suggestion is also a good simple place to start for beginners.

philtron

Post Apr 27th '17, 16:24

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll be sure to have a look @ mapping and the ph.a.k. =^)
I'll be sure to get involved in various threads in this place.
Please be patient.
Milky

Post May 5th '17, 16:41

philtron wrote:This place doesn't get a lot of traffic, but the trolling never dies.

That should be the tagline for the Pfhorums.

PerseusSpartacus
Somewhere in the 19th Century...

Return to Welcome