My favorite Marathon scenarios. (And least favorite.)

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

What is your favorite Marathon scenario? (TGI and Phoenix in one option, only 7 options allowed.)

Marathon
14%
Marathon 2: Durandal
14%
Marathon Infinity
No votes
Marathon EVIL
No votes
Marathon Eternal
14%
Marathon Rubicon X
43%
Marathon Phoenix (TGI as well)
14%

Total votes : 7

Re: My favorite Marathon scenarios. (And least favorite.)

Post Jul 29th '18, 03:59

Did everyone decide it wasn’t going to work tonight? Everyone vanished from the metaserver in like… five minutes.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Fool's Gold · Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge

The Man
Sarasota, FL

Post Jul 30th '18, 14:33

Unfortunately. I cannot port-forward so someone else would have to host and we could join in. I am now at 'Just Run Around And Shoot Some Stuff' level of TGI.
ForeverBlackened

Post Jul 30th '18, 16:23

ForeverBlackened wrote:Marathon is listed #20 on the list and the screenshot is from none other than Marathon Phoenix.

Deus Ex (which should be #1 of course) is on there but the screenshot is from Deus Ex: HR. Zero credibility.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jul 30th '18, 16:48

Deus Ex has like 4 different layers of greatness from watching a review of it. The politics of the game are actually real facts of today's world. Great storyline. Stealthy. (Haven't played it myself but it looks fascinating.)

And the article has no #1. It just screws up. I think it's just a poorly made article. At least Mr. Bolton got some exposure indirectly.
ForeverBlackened

Previous

Return to Marathon Discussion