Where can I find the Marathon special editions?

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Re: Where can I find the Marathon special editions?

Post Oct 30th '18, 12:30

Perhaps you would find it less challenging if you corrected the miscognition that expressing and defending a valid opinion is bad behavior.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Oct 30th '18, 18:03

The bad behavior she referenced was the trolling she concluded you were doing. If you were not in fact trolling as she thought then I don’t think she’d consider anything you did bad behavior.

Pfhorrest
California

Post Oct 30th '18, 18:26

I think the issue is she's concluding that stating a valid opinion is trolling, and therefore, bad behavior.

Be careful guys, you're getting dangerously close to inspiring me to create a POLL.

Wrkncacnter

Post Oct 30th '18, 22:25

So how much more needs to be done to get that poll created? I find this all rather hilarious. Definitely went way off topic from trying to find the special editions of Marathon.

On a side note, this argument has made me interested in trying Marathon Yuge.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Oct 30th '18, 23:57

Wrkncacnter wrote:I think the issue is she's concluding that stating a valid opinion is trolling, and therefore, bad behavior.

Most trolling does indeed consist of simply stating an opinion- by stating it in a place where you know it will be ill-recieved, or in a way that incites unproductive argument like this. Coming into a thread that is specifically about doing things a different way than you prefer, and telling the people therein that they're wrong for doing anything and the one true way is to not do what they are doing isn't just stating an opinion, it's trolling.

ravenshining
Hawai'i

Previous

Return to Marathon Discussion