Marathon: Fusion

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Marathon: Fusion is nearly complete. The most optimistic ETA is within the next month or two.

Some help with beta testing would also be nice.
goran
Vidmaster

Major Pedro wrote:It's sorta hard to do so without modding my shapes file- and when I do that the colour is 'become retard' :[

When I use the custom ones I made, or the scripted-in M1A1 tex, I have to use visual mode (.lua), which means I have to build an incorrect or untextured level first, which is difficult.

Next time I do a Marathon level, I'll use them. I'm doing some Pfhor now, for a break.
Your problem can be solved by using two shapesfiles. One for alephone with good colors, that is unusable by forge. One for forge with crappier colors. Sure it will look somewhat bad in forge, but good enough to texture. In alephone it will look perfect.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Could someone please do me a massive favor? You see, these maps are all formatted for classic, and I can't use res edit on my intel macbook.

So could someone please res edit them to work with A1, and merge them into a map?

THANK YOU, YOU ARE AWESOME!

(There aren't any terminal picts yet, I just need a beta to know if the maps are any good.)

(Maps Here)
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Change their extension to .sceA in Finder, then merge them with Atque :) There's really not much difference.

EDIT: Or just use Resourcerer.
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Feb 26th '09, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Shadowbreaker wrote:Change their extension to .sceA in Finder, then merge them with Atque :) There's really not much difference.

EDIT: Or just use Resourcerer.
That was so face burningly obvious I'm actually ashamed to post now. Thanks anyways.

Do you know what extension I'll need for the text files? No point merging without them.
Meta

In my personal (worthless) opinion I must say it would really add to your scenario if you didn't use weapons from Warhammer 40k.
Besides that great work. [MGrin]
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Meta wrote:In my personal (worthless) opinion I must say it would really add to your scenario if you didn't use weapons from Warhammer 40k.
Besides that great work. [MGrin]
Oh LOL you found it. I was secretly hoping nobody would see that.

Carry on all you bystanders, nothing happened here...
goran
Vidmaster

Man, Warhammer 40k is bro with marathon. It's for reelz. Check out this 40k bob

Logo in hot spot!

Who would add two spnkrs on the top of a tank? You guessed it! 40k baby.

Im telling you all. Mixing 40k and marathon is only right.
Meta

That's no 40k bob, that's a helmetless RED bob, on to more serious things You're right, the combination breeds pure awesomeness. Your avatar is an great example of that.
L'howon
Vidmaster

! Is that some Marathon titties I see !

I have never been more aroused than this moment.

Or perhaps it's that SPNKR-Tank...
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
Vladtepes
Cyborg

One of the characters in DOW2 scenario have a good bob face, i'll post a screenshot next time I bootcamp ;)
irons wrote:QUOTE(irons @ Dec 18 2009, 12:47 AM) LEAVE ME ALONE STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS
Meta

I'd be happy to play test any levels you build.
[MSmile] MSmile says: It's not offering the service of play testing, it's an incognito way of asking to have the scenario before it's out. :P
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Meta wrote:I'd be happy to play test any levels you build.
[MSmile] MSmile says: It's not offering the service of play testing, it's an incognito way of asking to have the scenario before it's out. :P
If you can get the maps, texts and physicses further up the page to merge properly, you can test them. Terminal picts available at request.