Kill Them All III: The Complete Masterworks

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

I see you cut my map. It's just as well. I'm leaving in a bit.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

I actually don't like any of these levels at all, really. Not to say they're bad: I just never liked the "insane killing" thing in Marathon. If I want that, I usually go play Halo or Fallout. I always liked Marathon for it's story. But I guess people just like different things.
Dugit
Vidmaster

gmanyo wrote:I just never liked the "insane killing" thing in Marathon.
Marathon is a first-person shooter.

Well done!
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
Truper
Born on Board

I have a problem with "Fury". I killed everything, hit all the switches, explored he whole level, put in the 3 uplink chips etc., yet I go to the areas that look and sound like teleporters (the location near where you start the level and the area under it where the hordes of purple fighters spawn from). Can I get some help please? I didn't want to start a new topic so I posted here.
The Over-Evaluator
Dugit
Vidmaster

Go to the home base with the 1x and where the Bobs used to be. Go up the staircase. Keep going, until up get to a high ledge. S'pht'Kr Defenders and VacBobs will teleport in to help in the last battle. Flip the switch behind bars, kill everything left, and return to the ledge. Jump to the adjacent ledge, where the teleporter is.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications