Today I spat out the remaining three MIDA doors, and fixed the transparency on the semi-transparent Grendels:
And I implemented them in the map, so now everything though Blaspheme Quarantine has MIDA tags on their secret doors. While I was at it, I fixed a texture on BGN, fixed some sound on NBM, and did some re-texturing and alignment to The Rose.
Then, seeing as there's no terminal editor or viewer that I'm aware of, I made a terminal testing map
1 - made a copy of the M1R merge folder outside of git
2 - deleted every file within
3 - deleted every directory under Resources
4 - created a map in level 00 with one octagonal room, seven terminals, and a repair switch
5 - symlinked that map into every level folder
6 - symlinked the M1R Resources/PICT folder into Resources
7 - symlinked every M1R term.txt file into the appropriate level folders
Now, whenever I want to test a change I make to a terminal, rather than having to merge the whole scenario and go find it within, I can merge the terminal test folder and quickly open the right terminal. Even better, I can put the test map in M1A1 and run it in a 640x480 window, so I can view it side-by-side my text editor without having to mess with M1R's preferences.
Then I went in and provided (mandatory minimum requirement) AI-specific logon/logoffs for every terminal included thus far. This includes two terminals that transition from a general message to a Leela message - for those, I've taken a page out of Pfhorrest's book and put LOGON tags at the transition, to change from U.E.S.C. Marathon to LEELA_870229.
EDIT - found the problem that was formerly this paragraph, a typo in a LOGOFF tag was dumping me out of a term prematurely.