Pictures of you

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

W wrote:Maybe you'd like a giant douche to go with your HUGE pussy.
I'd like a huge pussy to go with my GIANT douche!
Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

Bridget wrote:I'd like a huge pussy to go with my GIANT douche!
ah hah hah hah, very nice
Macsforever

You posted it in the pigeon lounge Ryoko, there, noone takes anything seriously. I would have expected at least a dozen bans by now.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I even said I wasn't joking, numbnuts, why would you think I was?
logan
Mjolnir Mark IV

$lave wrote:Why did you ban nobody?

Anyway, how come screamingfool posted in that topic, then he was "banned" (although he was still in .mappers) but now he's not banned when the others are? I really don't care, I'm just asking.
Sadly to say. This is not a democracy.

Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

logan wrote:
Why did you ban nobody?

Anyway, how come screamingfool posted in that topic, then he was "banned" (although he was still in .mappers) but now he's not banned when the others are? I really don't care, I'm just asking.
Sadly to say. This is not a democracy.
What does democracy have to do with unbanning someone? Its not like we regularly hold elections to unban someone.
logan
Mjolnir Mark IV

nevermind......

Macsforever

RyokoTK wrote:I even said I wasn't joking, numbnuts, why would you think I was?
So what!? Plenty of people have said they weren't joking in the PL, and have they been taken seriously? No, they haven't.
Jim
Cyborg

i may stay away from the pfhorums for a while. at least until ryoko calms down...
I don't care anymore.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Jim wrote:i may stay away from the pfhorums for a while. at least until ryoko calms down...
That's a great idea. It's apparent to me that Ryoko is OUT OF CONTROL. Everyone that can't stand to lose ObbieGL and SniperDavid should regroup over at the INFINITYS board and never look back. Who knows how many more valuable members will be lost due to that power hungry nazi-communist.
Last edited by Wrkncacnter on Feb 13th '08, 05:22, edited 1 time in total.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

So what!? Plenty of people have said they weren't joking in the PL, and have they been taken seriously? No, they haven't.
That's certainly not my fault. What do they say about assumption being the brother of all fuck-ups?
i may stay away from the pfhorums for a while. at least until ryoko calms down...
I'M OUT OF CONTROL, I CAN'T BE STOPPED
Last edited by RyokoTK on Feb 13th '08, 05:32, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody
Born on Board

$lave wrote:
Nobody's been banned arbitrarily
Why did you ban nobody?
Um. . .I think he's ($lave) talking about me. . . but RyokoTK means nobody as in no one.
Hope that clears some confusion.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Um. . .I think he's ($lave) talking about me. . . but RyokoTK means nobody as in no one.
Macsforever

This is just ridiculous...
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Really? Do go on and tell me how ridiculous it is.

I mean, I don't care where the post is, if someone has a topic called "DON'T POST IN THIS TOPIC OR I BAN YOU" and says "NOT JOKING" in the body of the text, and obviously has the power to carry out the threat, why would you tempt fate? Nowhere in the Pigeon Lounge description does it say that posts are automatically not taken seriously. That's not a rule. That's just stupid people making stupid decisions and getting themselves screwed over.

I'm not making anyone post in that topic. Hell, you can't even see it unless you go to the PL. The topic essentially exists to voluntarily have yourself banned. Nothing's being forced on anyone.
Nobody
Born on Board

Heh, ok then, guess I was the only one confused.
Good 'ol uncyclopedia.

Wasn't this thread originally about "pictures of you"?
I'm just sayin. . .

also,
Aw, couldn't you have just moved it to the PL?
Please?
Macsforever

RyokoTK wrote:Really? Do go on and tell me how ridiculous it is.
RyokoTK wrote:The topic essentially exists to voluntarily have yourself banned.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I guess it's ridiculous that three people actually did it, and it's ridiculous that other people are actually in a huff about how "unfair" it is. So, you're right, it's pretty ridiculous -- on their part.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

It's almost as if Ryoko WANTS people to ban themselves... I'm sorry guys but this is far worse than I feared. I suspect now that he is some sort of monster, not a communazi.

Edit: Holy shit, I dug a little deeper into who exactly Ryoko is and the truth is quite disturbing. Here is a file photo I found of his secret identity:

\

Edit 2: Censored by RIDICULOUSLY OUT OF CONTROL Communazi dictator-in-chief RyokoTK
Last edited by Wrkncacnter on Feb 13th '08, 06:03, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody
Born on Board

Absolutely beautiful, W'rk. Hilarious as hell (hell's hilarious?) at this time of night oh its morning now.

EDIT: aww, man, that thing triggered the crappy censors pretty quickly.
Last edited by Nobody on Feb 13th '08, 06:05, edited 1 time in total.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

OK, wtf. Now ryoko is censoring pictures of himself on a topic called "PICTURES OF YOU". He's already gone so mad with power that he's not even trying to hide his out of control behavior. Before too long, there won't even be a pfhorums! If you all haven't started crying yet, now's the time to do it.
thomaslivingston
Vidmaster

W wrote:Everyone that can't stand to lose SniperDavid
I want my good ol' trollan buddy back. :(
$lave
Vidmaster

Nobody wrote:Why did you ban nobody?

Ya, I know, I was just kidding...
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

W wrote:It's almost as if Ryoko WANTS people to ban themselves... I'm sorry guys but this is far worse than I feared. I suspect now that he is some sort of monster, not a communazi.

Edit: Holy shit, I dug a little deeper into who exactly Ryoko is and the truth is quite disturbing. Here is a file photo I found of his secret identity:

\

Edit 2: Censored by RIDICULOUSLY OUT OF CONTROL Communazi dictator-in-chief RyokoTK
Thats Ryoko? I think he looks a little more like this:

LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

RyokoTK wrote:I'm not making anyone post in that topic. Hell, you can't even see it unless you go to the PL. The topic essentially exists to voluntarily have yourself banned. Nothing's being forced on anyone.
My God, how is it that this wonderful idea never came up before now?
Last edited by LegacyTyphoon on Feb 13th '08, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.