Moderator of C&T

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

Ok since the whole moderator shabang is going down I would like to run for Moderator of the Contests and Tournaments fourm. So far I have planned quite a few Tournaments and they had great sucess. These Tournaments being the following: Presidents Day Tournament, 4th Of July Tournament, We Want You(Spring Break Tournament that was arranged for 3 days), and now the Halloween Tournament, soon to be followed by the Thanksgiving Torunament and many others. I've started posting the events up on the calendar so if you are interested in them you can check there for times. I plan to either host for these events (if I ever get marathon to work again), or organise games via Mythchat to make sure everyone get to play in them and no BOB is left behind. There will also be non-game events planed similar to the Photoshop Contests and Mapping Contests. Post your comments and views.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Does this board really... need a moderator?
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

not really a moderator but someone who will come up with the events and regulate times for matches.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

But you don't really need moderator powers to do that.
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

true but it would be nice... i guess i can go without, I just really wana blam spamers i guess. anyways ill keep planing events and such.
Samus

perhaps if you changed your sig to the old one you will be promoted, it probably wont happen its just I liked your old one better. :D
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

which one, i have many, the one with the aliens backround?
Samus

Yes that one! I agree he should be mod :D
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

There would be like 1 purpose for a moderator, and that would be locking or deleting past contests. So people dont enter their map in Ryoko's annual netmapping contest, or simply post anything. No real other point involved, people could simply "know" you as the c&t planner guy, without you being mod.

Above is why I want to be project mod, cause I could delete/lock totally dead projects so no one would be like "Hey when do you think Beyond Auruora will be released"?
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Except that's so little work that an admin could easily do that for you. Cleaning up the Projects board is a task that would take maybe half an hour. Keeping it clean is about as easy. An additional moderator isn't necessary.
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

ok case closed thanks for the input :D