Mouse cursor freaks out when I fire any automatic weapon

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
Whoopi Goldberg
Spazeroid

So I've had this problem for quite a while now: every time I try to fire a weapon and move my mouse at the same time my crosshairs jump drastically. This is hardly noticeable with non-automatic weapons, but I've had multiple instances where my aim would fly way off course, and sometimes I would do a complete 180 degree turn because I tried to spray with the weapon. I've tried 3 different mouses and reinstalling the game multiple times and neither worked, which leads me to believe that its a problem with AlephOne. If anyone has any tips for this and/or has experienced a similar problem a reply would be greatly appreciated, since this bug makes the game near impossible to enjoy properly. (I'm playing on the newest version of the Mac OS)
Whoopi Goldberg
Spazeroid

UPDATE: I've just tried uninstalling Aleph One, still not working. Although I have found out that the problem wasn't caused by firing, but rather by holding my mouse button while looking. As of now I have reconfigured my controls to accomodate for this and I'm playing without problems, but I still feel that this issue needs some looking into.