First question to be asked

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

OK I updated my avatar but, theres that little annoying "[?]" symbol after it updated, it even said it updated corectally. Why is this happening? This dosent make sense because my Sig is perfectaly fine. :huh:
Last edited by Dieselfame3 on Jan 22nd '06, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Switch
Vidmaster

what did it change besides adding a [?] after it in prefs, it looks normal here. And I tried the same thing but didn't have a problem, anyone else having this?

btw im moving this to pfhorums, its really more website relatedm not marathon.
Last edited by Switch on Jan 22nd '06, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

If its directly from your computer... I dont know. If its from Imageshack, youve gotta read over it. There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with mine.

It might be an invalid format. Is it the same link from the "middle" pfhorums? Imageshack may have gotten it wrong...
Verdaru

I can't see my own avatar, or switch's or diesel's.

Just thought I'd add that.
pakkman781
Cyborg

Did you empty cache? Are you behind a firewall that blocks your imagehosting? Are your eyes open? :P

Just had to ask all the usual questions.

BTW, when are we getting the theme back? Just curious :/
Destroyer E

I can see all avatars fine. Mine uploaded without a hitch.
Verdaru

pakkman781 wrote: Did you empty cache? Are you behind a firewall that blocks your imagehosting? Are your eyes open? :P
Yes, maybe, and no(good one, though).

It's probally my damn router...I can't host games either.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

I cant see anyone elses avatar besides mine and pakkmans... and maybe a few others. And mines animated :D (a rigged version of that snowflake thing samlowrybr did for me.)
Dieselfame3
Vidmaster

ok now it works the image i had earlier was off my computer but now i have it hosted so i can see it, wierd.