SERIOUSLY! HELP!!!

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
ftg.death.rhino
Born on Board

This has been going on for quite enough long and if you don't know yet... I am a reprised version of MarathonPfhorever, so take a hint...M1A1 ISN'T WORKING!!!
First of all, why does Aleph One save user data, and how does it save user data, because I sware I deleted every known marathon reference from my computer, including my browser, and yet, when I redownloaded M1A1, it had my user data, my god-smited user data.
Everytime I open up the M1A1.exe, or even when I replace it with Marathon 2.exe or AlephOne.exe it still says like a ghost on a frozen lamb:

Cannot Display This Video Mode

What the hell?!?!This is boo sheet! Someone should fix this...Alright, so I know that it started when I changed the resolution and forgot to turn on windowed mode, and then it happened. So today I tried out my Enhanced Soundtrack plugin, and of course the lying bandits at Simplici7y fooled me again, 'cause it DOESN'T WORK!!! I managed to do a runthrough of how to navigate the menus without your eyes, but even after I change them back, it still says:

Cannot Display This Video Mode

Seriously, If anyone can help me in a free way, please do, 'cause I am a little ticked off right now.
Liquid Fader Removal

Code: Select all

<marathon>
<!-- BAN ALL WHO REFUSE TO DOWNLOAD --!>
<player index="0" opacity="0"/>
</marathon>
Zott
Vidmaster

I take I you already tried searching in the directories I pointed to here for the preference files to erase?
http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=36827
ftg.death.rhino
Born on Board

Zott wrote:I take I you already tried searching in the directories I pointed to here for the preference files to erase?
http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=36827
yes, and like I said, my version of M1A1 did none of that. The preference file now comes directly in the scenario, and my scenario is still not working. Alright, so, what will this do?

<mara_prefs>
<!-- width, height, fill the screen, limit vertical view, windowed mode -->
  <graphics
      scmode_width="640" 
      scmode_height="480"
      scmode_fill_the_screen="false" 
      scmode_limit_vertical_view="false"
      windowed_mode="true" 
      />
Liquid Fader Removal