A1 Marathon

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

So, I recently found out that the newest version of Alephone is compatable with the original Marathon files.
Seven months late, of course...

But, anyway. Wanting to play with the original textures and everything in it's 1994 goodness. However, it seems that simply dragging and dropping A1 into the file isn't enough. It's acting like the files aren't there, asking to make sure the maps, images, and sounds are in the folder.

My folder currently looks like the attachment.

I'm wondering if I'm just being a massive idiot, or the files from the original trilogy release page aren't the files I need?

-Listener
Attachments
Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 4.56.21 PM.png
Hopper
Mjolnir Mark IV

Unfortunately, the trilogy release files aren't enough, and our pleas to the admin to update that page go unanswered. The files you need are on the Aleph One site. You can download the all-in-one Mac OS X app complete with Marathon-blue icon, or grab just the game files and add your own Aleph One.

Either way, the download will come with a hi-res texture plugin that you can turn off, and your choice of XBLA-style floating HUD, or the classic 1994 HUD. Don't turn off both HUD plugins; the built-in HUD doesn't work with Marathon. If you want an M2-style HUD, the one from M1A1 is available on Simplici7y.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Thanks Hopper for the response. With the files, it works perfectly.