Minor Feature Idea

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
Vladtepes
Cyborg

I've done a new version of the script with much more functions and configuration options. I'll upload it as soon as I have tested it a bit more

you can turn friendly fire off, set a scale for friendly fire damage, activate friendly fire mirror mode (damage also inflected to the aggressor)

the script can also randomly play sounds on friendly hit for both aggressor and victim
irons wrote:QUOTE(irons @ Dec 18 2009, 12:47 AM) LEAVE ME ALONE STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

VladTepes wrote:I've done a new version of the script with much more functions and configuration options. I'll upload it as soon as I have tested it a bit more

you can turn friendly fire off, set a scale for friendly fire damage, activate friendly fire mirror mode (damage also inflected to the aggressor)

the script can also randomly play sounds on friendly hit for both aggressor and victim
I like that.
Switch
Vidmaster

VladTepes wrote:I've done a new version of the script with much more functions and configuration options. I'll upload it as soon as I have tested it a bit more

wow, amazing.
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

*applause*
thermoplyae
Mjolnir Mark IV

herecomethej2000 wrote:I have yet to see anything that you post as being, anyway in the slightest, useful or intelligent.
I missed this post! I didn't know you had teeth, J. And come on, being derisive doesn't negate being useful or intelligent. I think that got in the way of a lot of people's perceptions of CLIQUE, a false dichotomy between schoolyard bullies and bright, successful kids.

Grow up. The world's best and brightest are also ruthless, and we're not any of those -- we're just some dudes on the internet.

edit: and i apologize for the outdated post, i know how that's frowned upon :( ... and also for posting this in a thread that eventually became less stupad
Last edited by thermoplyae on Apr 2nd '09, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
dude, seriously. dude.