Pfhred Editor

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
Coraxus
Cyborg

This is the closest utility I can find that I think will allow for editing shapes for M1. Problem is, when I go to the open dialog box, it won't even read any of the vital files for Marathon, not even the old Classic versions. What type of file can Pfhred only open? I want to be able to tinker around with shapes for M1.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Download the M1A1 package and tinker with those.
Coraxus
Cyborg

You mean from the "Get Marathon" page? If so, I'll try it, but I suspect that Pfhred being a Classic-based app may not read OSX-based files or something but I'll try it nonetheless.

[EDIT]In the open dialog box where I went into the M1A1 folder, there were no shapes file that showed up, just only folders and that was it.[/EDIT]
Last edited by Coraxus on Jan 18th '08, 03:35, edited 1 time in total.
treellama
Vidmaster

The M1A1 shapes are in Marathon 2 format. Use Anvil or ShapeFusion!
Coraxus
Cyborg

Thanks for the info, though I just came to realize that a physics editor was what I'm needing. I'll have to look for one that can allow me to do one for M1 though. You see, what I want to do just for fun is make invisible Bobs in M1.
Last edited by Coraxus on Jan 18th '08, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.