Help with the Basillisk Emulator.

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Well, I managed to get the Basillisk emulator up and going, and was enjoying some scenarios and games that simply wouldn't run on the current systems, when I ran into a snag. One that was pretty stupid.
Messing with the preferences when everything is fine is stupid. I've turned on Virtual memory, and because of that I can't even open it up with it crashing immeditaly.

Reinstalling the program doesn't help.

Any Ideas?
$lave

Until someone more helpful comes along, my only guess is that there's a preference file you need to find to delete. If you can find any sort of Bassilisk pref file, deleting that should probably fix your problem. Where that would be depends on your system though.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Thanks Slave. I'm currently dredging through the app support files to see if I can spot anything.
treellama
Vidmaster

The problem is he turned it on in Mac OS itself, not in the Basilisk prefs. There's no way to fix that, as far as I know. You'll have to build a new boot disk.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

I have no idea if it will help with this problem, but if you hold shift while it's booting, it will boot with extensions turned off. I don't know if virtual memory falls into this category though.
Switch
Vidmaster

This guide for mac startup keys says you can boot with Virtual Memory off in Mac OS by holding the command key on startup.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Okay, AppleSwitch's tip worked. I've managed to get it turned off.

Thanks!