aleph one/VM.lua keeps crashing!

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
Horkeldorf
Cyborg

Whenever I try to load up visual mode with a shapes file containing custom textures, aleph one unexpectedly quits when I change the texture set in visual mode to the set containing the custom textures. It's also probably worth mentioning that this crash did not happen when I was using a powermac g4. It only seems to happen on the macbook pro I just got.

Hopefully I didn't stupidly overlook something too important.
Dugit
Vidmaster

If it's only happening on that computer, then I'd assume it's the computer. But then I'm probably wrong.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
interion
Cyborg

Dugit wrote:If it's only happening on that computer, then I'd assume it's the computer. But then I'm probably wrong.
Probably.
Image Image
Dugit
Vidmaster

At least I tried... [MErr]
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
Horkeldorf
Cyborg

Well this sucks. No one else with a macbook pro having this problem? And thanks for trying dugit.
treellama
Vidmaster

Mine works fine, but I don't have your shapes file. I assume you have the latest versions of Aleph One and VM.lua.
Horkeldorf
Cyborg

I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of visual mode. I've got 0.22.1 of aleph one. I tried it with the latest preview build and it did the same thing so i dunno if that's the problem.
[attachment=3436:Custom_shapes.shpA.zip]

Here's my shapes file.
Attachments
Custom_shapes.shpA.zip
(3.55 MiB) Downloaded 163 times
treellama
Vidmaster

The custom texture is in the Pfhor set? Works fine on my Macbook Pro.
Horkeldorf
Cyborg

Yeah it's the one in the pfhor set. I just tested out the winter 1.2 shapes to see if that worked and it ran just fine. Would this maybe have something to do with the fact that I made the shapes file on shapefusion?