Fishman92's Question Thread

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Goran wrote:and disable swimming
and that... how do you change the under-media physics so the player walks through normally?
irons
Vidmaster

I think you're taking Treellama's suggestion at face value. Big mistake.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Ok, can someone explain what's happening?
When I make an images file with two intro screens (ID 1000 and 1001 etc), only the first shows up.
Also, when i put more than 2 credit screens in, anly the first two show up.
??
Last edited by Fishman92 on Feb 6th '10, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
irons
Vidmaster

Fishman92 wrote:Ok, can someone explain what's happening?
When I make an images file with two chapter screens (ID 1000 and 1001 etc), only the first shows up.
Also, when i put more than 2 credit screens in, anly the first two show up.
??
Chapter screens are merged into map files.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons wrote:Chapter screens are merged into map files.
I know that! Note the title of the topic. I was actually wondering whether this was a bug with atque, that it won't display more that one intro screen in the IMAGES file, ok?
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons wrote:Those of you familiar with the official RiseRobotRise M1A1 Thread will know why I did the same thing just now for Fishman. Those of you who can't read English (like Fishman) need to know only this: making a thread for every tiny question is pretty annoying to everyone else. A topic like this is your very own place to post, and it helps those who don't care about you or your questions keep track of which threads are worth checking out. So, Fishman, go ahead and ask how we can have multiple chapter, title, credits, post game carnage report, Lua HUD, and loading screens. Feel free also to ask how to give weapons six triggers and multiple firing sequences with "LUA."
And i'm sure making topics to poke fun at people asking questions is just as annoying, so STFU, moron.
riserobotrise
Cyborg

Fishman92 wrote:I know that! Note the title of the topic. I was actually wondering whether this was a bug with atque, that it won't display more that one intro screen in the IMAGES file, ok?
The wouldn't be in the map files I don't think, check images to see if its there.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons wrote:Note the text that I quoted.
Edited: i meant intro screen ok?
treellama
Vidmaster

I was confused too, and wondered why you were jumping on irons for trying to help.
goran
Vidmaster

Irons didn't help much, because he misunderstood. Fish have two intro screens that he wants to show up when you launch the application. He also got two credit screens that he wants to show up.