shapefusion 0.7

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
treellama
Vidmaster

Now you can ShapeFusion in mac OS Catalina!

https://github.com/treellama/shapefusion/releases
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

Awesome [MUp]
The Man
Vidmaster

Hooray for a new Mac version (finally!), and fixed copy & paste functions. I do most of my image and sound editing in Windows, but this will still make things significantly easier for me. Thanks for the hard work on all this stuff. [MUp]
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
Juzo-kun
Born on Board

Are these instructions still relevant? Should I amend these?