Monster Corpses

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
megabyte
Vidmaster

Is there a way to delete monster corpses using lua? I'd like to actually delete them and not just make them invisible.
Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Favorite quote
ASYMPOTATOES http://asympotatoes.blogspot.com/
[viral]
irons
Vidmaster

No.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

You should be able to teleport the player to the current level to restart the level. That would get rid of the monsters.
Dugit
Vidmaster

Couldn't you just edit the physics in Anvil? Why not remove the 'corpse' sequence for each monster, so when it falls/explodes, there is no corpse?

Now that I think of it, what about in Shapefusion?
Last edited by Dugit on Feb 28th '10, 11:28, edited 1 time in total.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
envy
Mjolnir Mark IV

you could also add some sequences and crop it out bit by bit so it looks like they fade into the ground.

Edit: Can you add sequences?
Last edited by envy on Feb 28th '10, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

Megabyte wrote:I'd like to actually delete them and not just make them invisible.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x.style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x.innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
CryoS
Vidmaster

oe you texture THEN place monsters.
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?