ShapeFusion

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
Ares Ex Machina
Mjolnir Mark IV

I exported a color table from M1A1, then imported it into Marathon Infinity so I could copy over some wall textures. Everything looks fine in ShapeFusion, but in game there are black pixels scattered over most of the textures. I compared my new imported color table with the original one I exported and noticed they are not the same, so I'm assuming this is the cause.

So the question is: How do I export and import a color table without it undergoing a change?
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Ares Ex Machina wrote:I exported a color table from M1A1, then imported it into Marathon Infinity so I could copy over some wall textures. Everything looks fine in ShapeFusion, but in game there are black pixels scattered over most of the textures. I compared my new imported color table with the original one I exported and noticed they are not the same, so I'm assuming this is the cause.

So the question is: How do I export and import a color table without it undergoing a change?

I am no expert here, but my .shpA file for Legend has most of M1A1's wall textures imported to it (with tiny, unnoticeable alterations to make them fit into M Inf's color tables.

Hopefully you won't mind that I bumpmapped the textures in GIMP first...
Last edited by zero on Jan 22nd '11, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
"Escape will make me God"
???Durandal???
Cyborg

DADDY Z3RO wrote:I am no expert here, but my .shpA file for Legend has most of M1A1's wall textures imported to it (with tiny, unnoticeable alterations to make them fit into M Inf's color tables.

Hopefully you won't mind that I bumpmapped the textures in GIMP first...
How do you bumpmapp textures in gimp?
Marathon D.R.E.A.M. copyright � 2008-2011- Is a future and ongoing SECRET project by Yours truly and Jjarandal productions � 2011- :
most patents pending and accepted. any and all material conceived by ME is property of me and gives no one a right to lay claim to my imagined stuff

***INCOMING MESSAGE***
Check out my blog, I've developed a little game pfhor you to play...

>> http://thedurpartment.blogspot.com/ <<

***END MESSAGE***
zero
Mjolnir Mark IV

Durandal347 wrote:How do you bumpmapp textures in gimp?
It's a fakebump, you apply a false bump mapping to a texture to give it depth it lacked originally, yet it is still a flat texture.

It's a filter.
"Escape will make me God"