In The Shadows.

The best of the Pfhorums.
Meta

effigy wrote:Meta has an interesting idea. I haven't played this yet, but why not give the player a chain saw for a hand?
Hail to the king baby!
Lawstiker
Cyborg

Meta wrote:Well, you were mentioning a scythe and I thought that would be a good way to add a little technology into the mix.
How about one of the mandiibles of a dead shadow creature you "rip" (pick up) off it's body.
That would be cool, I don't know what the creatures are suppost to look like in ITS, but using a creatures appendages would be something new. Or create sometype of shadow operated weapon that forms into a different weapon depending on which trigger is pressed.
Meta

Lawstiker wrote:That would be cool, I don't know what the creatures are suppost to look like in ITS, but using a creatures appendages would be something new. Or create sometype of shadow operated weapon that forms into a different weapon depending on which trigger is pressed.
You can't have multiple animations for one weapon though, how would this work?
Lawstiker
Cyborg

Meta wrote:You can't have multiple animations for one weapon though, how would this work?
I guess your right, it wouldn't work. All I do is post in Infinitys a few times and I can already feel my IQ dropping.
Meta

Lawstiker wrote:I guess your right, it wouldn't work. All I do is post in Infinitys a few times and I can already feel my IQ dropping.
It helps to blatantly insult other people posting in Infinitys.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

effigy wrote:Meta has an interesting idea. I haven't played this yet, but why not give the player a chain saw for a hand?
And then you give him a boom stick in the other hand!
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
SynthNinja
Cyborg

Six minutes of old people.
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
L'howon
Vidmaster

Meta wrote:It helps to blatantly insult other people posting in Infinitys.
Meta is single-handedly ruining the community!
I'm not one to say I cover myself in glory, but as a word of wisdom to someone I see heading down the path I took here - stop. Just stop, now.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
Meta

Lh wrote:I'm not one to say I cover myself in glory, but as a word of wisdom to someone I see heading down the path I took here - stop. Just stop, now.
Well, in that case let's get back on topic.
Lawstiker
Cyborg

I have an excellent new weapon idea.

I give to you the most awesome development in chainsaw technology yet: The Rocket Propelled Chainsaw
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

L'howon
Vidmaster

ack45 wrote:Lh'owon, Be proud. You have just earned Your right to me spelling your name correctly. But be forewarned, This is but the beginning of a long and arduous journey, for you must make it alone. There are others unlearned in the ways you so wisely made me point out to you. May the wind be at your back, and the road rise up to meet you. and remember the words of wisdom....
At the risk of opening my mouth twice in a short period - something rarely advisable for me - I don't particularly need, or want your vindication, acceptance, or condescension. I am certainly, as said before, someone with little standing. That does not preclude you seemingly acting as if you are any better than me though. Your juvenile and incessant image linking should attest to areas you need to mature in as well.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
Meta

Lh wrote:I'm not one to say I cover myself in glory, but as a word of wisdom to someone I see heading down the path I took here - stop. Just stop, now.
This seems rather contradictory, as here you advise that I strive for your position, and the only reason to advise that one strives for a position when the adviser thinks he or she has the advisee's best interests in mind, as you clearly think you do, is that said position is the best as far as their concerns are involved. However, prior to this part of your post you state that yours is not the best standing nor somewhere close to par with it. Furthermore, I am not in need of your advise, in any way, should it pertain to how I conduct myself on the internet. Considering that the World Wide Web is the quagmire of stupidity and immaturity that it is, even spouting nonsense as I do will not consign one to the halls of the moronic in most people's eyes. You come off as rather condescending here, assuming, as you do that I want or need your help to right my behavior, and especially because with this you also assume that it needs to be righted.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

You guys should keep in mind that you're all retarded and that there is no hope for any of you. Whether one of you is better than the other is really not something worth worrying about.
Meta

ack45 wrote:You fit right in then. And besides he didn't imply best... just better.
Which is a matter of opinion. I'm just trying to enjoy my experience hear as much as possible. If that means partaking in a bit of reverie lacking in any intelligible purpose or intelligence in general so be it. And like W'rk said, there's no hope for us anyway.
Last edited by Meta on Jun 26th '09, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

cool.. i will put a chainsaw in. Are grenades good idea?
CryoS
Vidmaster

if you can make it look good and make them usable, like so that people will use them in game. yes they are a good idea.
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

does anvil have the option of making bullets/other items bounce offa walls? i cant remember
D?rovací tvá?í.
$lave

tehWastedJamacan wrote:does anvil have the option of making bullets/other items bounce offa walls? i cant remember
Floors, yes. Walls, no.
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

I see.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

ok i've posted a new screenshot of the new AR on the blog ( http://marathonshadows.blogspot.com/ ). I'm almost ready to release the new beta aswell, just gotta finish bug checking!
Lawstiker
Cyborg

Fishman92 wrote:ok i've posted a new screenshot of the new AR on the blog ( http://marathonshadows.blogspot.com/ ). I'm almost ready to release the new beta aswell, just gotta finish bug checking!
Looks cool. I'll beta test like I did before.

Do you know how many levels you plan to have in the final version yet?
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

probably about 24-27 levels. maybe more dunno yet. Q: how do u change the energy ammo thing to a bullet one in mml?
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

I'm almost finished bug testing, so the new version will be released this week. Just finishing weapons etc. and stuff. Should i include the test maps i made to try out the weapons?