In The Shadows.

The best of the Pfhorums.
Lawstiker
Cyborg

tehWastedJamacan wrote:We interrupt this regularly scheduled broadcast for a Public Service Announcement:

ITS IN HIS SIGNATURE, DUMBASS.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
Did you think for one second that maybe it got in his signiture because of Moppy's suggestion?
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

i'm pretty sure it's been there since the begining of this topic.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
Lawstiker
Cyborg

I cannot say if it was or wasn't there when he begun this topic, but I am 100% sure that for the past couple of days a link to his blog has not been present in his signature until just now.
Last edited by Lawstiker on Jul 11th '09, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Kurinn
Mjolnir Mark IV

You all could be wasting your time posting inane shit ("oh no, we can't find the screenshots, it's somebody's fault because somebody was stupid happy") in my Project's thread, but instead you go over here to do it.

Good job! [MUp]

Next, one of you should write an essay on the virtues of Schrödinger's work and the quantum implications of Fish's sig-line. Then, all of you can debate it in a rigorous scientific discussion, weighing the various points of view on the subject, and coming to a set of sound conclusions based on that. Here's some light bathroom reading to give you some inspiration:
http://www.elea.org/Indiscernibles/
Last edited by Kurinn on Jul 12th '09, 10:54, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Cyborg

Kurinn wrote:You all could be wasting your time posting inane shit ("oh no, we can't find the screenshots, it's somebody's fault because somebody was stupid") in my Project's thread, but instead you go over here to do it.

Good job! [MUp]

Next, one of you should write an essay on the virtues of Schrödinger's work and the quantum implications of Fish's sig-line. Then, all of you can debate it in a rigorous scientific discussion, weighing the various points of view on the subject, and coming to a set of sound conclusions based on that. Here's some light bathroom reading to give you some inspiration:
Way to DOUCHE up the thread. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

Fishman, I like the way the project is going. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Jim on Jul 11th '09, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
I don't care anymore.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Man... I wish my project could have flamewars like these... whats your secret?!
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

its two popular* projects going on at the same time, one on task and one not really on task

*popular as in the threads are >5 pages in length
D?rovací tvá?í.
L'howon
Vidmaster

Kurinn wrote:You all could be wasting your time posting inane shit ("oh no, we can't find the screenshots, it's somebody's fault because somebody was stupid") in my Project's thread, but instead you go over here to do it.

Good job! [MUp]

If I understand what this fellow who wrote "Indiscernibles" is saying, then the quantum implications of Fish's sig line really aren't much. Since each has a distinct binary pattern as well as attached descriptions provided by the environment around them (I.E. Links), they are 2 separate entities. It might be more fun if he had the sentence repeated twice - but there in again, because of the necessary information that describes exactly where they are on a page they are still separate entities.

As far as Schrödinger goes, the cats are always a fun brain teaser. It really does explain how quantum particles can have multiple possibilities and yet still be one particle in layman's terms without cluttering it up with fancy language or math.

As far as that article goes, did you even read it? While it does talk about quantum implications and how objects relate to others, it really doesn't relate back to this at all. I would go so far as to say that while you constantly bitch about stupid and inane posts, this was equally stupid and unrelated.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
Kurinn
Mjolnir Mark IV

Jim wrote:Way to DOUCHE up the thread. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
No. If I don't have anything nice to say, don't listen at all.
Just go hide yourself in a friendly corner of the world where everyone smiles and giggles at the innocent stupidity of children and imbeciles.
This thread is already full of douche, which I was commenting upon.

QUOTE(Lh)If I understand what this fellow who wrote "Indiscernibles" is saying, then the quantum implications of Fish's sig line really aren't much. Since each has a distinct binary pattern as well as attached descriptions provided by the environment around them (I.E. Links), they are 2 separate entities. It might be more fun if he had the sentence repeated twice - but there in again, because of the necessary information that describes exactly where they are on a page they are still separate entities.

As far as Schrödinger goes, the cats are always a fun brain teaser. It really does explain how quantum particles can have multiple possibilities and yet still be one particle in layman's terms without cluttering it up with fancy language or math.

As far as that article goes, did you even read it? While it does talk about quantum implications and how objects relate to others, it really doesn't relate back to this at all. I would go so far as to say that while you constantly bitch about stupid and inane posts, this was equally stupid and unrelated.[/quote]

Now this is what I was looking for.

And no, I didn't read the article, I just wanted you to.

And yes, it was stupid and unrelated. Do I care? No.
The point is, neither do any of you, because you were too busy with nonsense to begin with.

If it's really that important to dick around with the issue of whether or not someone puts some relevant links in a convenient place or not, and when exactly that happened, then any useless bullshit I can douche up this thread with is equally important.

I admit my way of putting this across was arrogant and utterly retarded in itself, but I won't admit that I am wrong to make light of that in such an offensive manner.
If you're willing to tolerate anything so long as you can laugh at it without getting your feelings hurt, then what is the point of laughing?

Edit:

According to the Junior Friendliness Squad, I don't have the right to post things that aren't "nice".
I suppose "cussing" and not smiling are also forbidden.

So, for that reason, I will now sanitize my postings in this thread from now on to meet the moral standards of the Junior Friendliness Squad.
Because we wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt, right? Let's all be best friends forever!

Last edited by Kurinn on Jul 12th '09, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Cyborg

Kurinn wrote:No. If I don't have anything nice to say, don't listen at all.
Just go hide yourself in a friendly corner of the world where everyone smiles and giggles at the innocent stupidity of children and imbeciles.
This thread is already full of douche, which I was commenting upon.
No. Your comment was completely unnecessary. If you feel so compelled to post something, at least post something that adds to the topic.

Nobody has the right to post if they aren't going to say nice things, not even you.
I don't care anymore.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Can we all just shut up? The link has been in my signature since Moppy said. It's no big deal! So everyone, stop ranting about things that aren't important!
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

did you have it in before? cus i coulda sworn you had a link in ur sig. Thats the only reason why i yelled at moppy. I thought it was there since teh begining of the topic.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

tehWastedJamacan wrote:did you have it in before? cus i coulda sworn you had a link in ur sig. Thats the only reason why i yelled at moppy. I thought it was there since teh begining of the topic.
no it's only been there since moppy said
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

did you have anything in your before? This memory lapse is strange.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

tehWastedJamacan wrote:did you have anything in your before? This memory lapse is strange.
Nope
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

Hm... that's weird.

Jamacafail memory lapse.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Kurinn
Mjolnir Mark IV

tehWastedJamacan wrote:did you have anything in your before? This memory lapse is strange.
It's not strange, it's just Jamacafail.
Happens from time to time, but I am sure we all have those moments.
I wouldn't hold it against you for assuming that Moppy was being ignorant.
I think he's had plenty of Moppyfail to account for that image which precedes him.

I'll leave it at that, so as not to offend younger and more sensitive viewers.
$lave

Kurinn wrote:According to the Junior Friendliness Squad, I don't have the right to post things that aren't "nice".
I suppose "cussing" and not smiling are also forbidden.
No cussin'
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Ok, i've now redone the sniper rifle, the pistols, tha AR and implemented grenades for the 0.2 demo, so everything is still running a bit behind schedule...
Meta

How exactly does the sniper rifle act, does it have Persistent and and Virulent checked, have you implemented the corny zooming feature for it?
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

New shots of the battle rifle and AR are on the blog
And the sniper rifle does use aleph one's zoom... but is quite powerful!
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Shadowbreaker wrote:Man... I wish my project could have flamewars like these... whats your secret?!
I don't have a clue! It's almost ironic when people say things like "oh, your post was retarded" then tey go be complete retards themselves... never mind.
And btw, kurinn, i really don't like what you've posted a few posts ago. If it's not anything half decent, keep your mouth shut.
Right, i have this problem with my battle rifle... i changed the spht bolt to a bullet, replaces all necessary graphics, yet whenit fires a green blob flies just above the bullet? Why?
treellama
Vidmaster

Fishman92 wrote:And btw, kurinn, i really don't like what you've posted a few posts ago. If it's not anything half decent, keep your mouth shut.
I could say the same about your whole scenario.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Treellama wrote:I could say the same about your whole scenario.
If we went by that standard most of the Projects board would be wiped right out.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

RyokoTK wrote:If we went by that standard most of the Projects board would be wiped right out.
You say that like it's a bad thing.