Wat.

For stupid topics only.
L'howon
Vidmaster

I just have 1 question.

Exactly why is it that you(being RyokoTK) Hate me with such a burning passion?
Perhaps a straight answer (not the usual bullshit) would help me understand, just exactly what is it that causes you to be so aggresive towards me. Now, I know I've had my issues before, that much I'll own up too, but honestly.
Is it my avatar image?
my annoying tendancy to (gasp) speak my mind?

or is just because your a overly abusive admin, who could give a flying-you-know-what about anyone elses thoughts, because technically you run the "Pfhorum" (since appleswitch isn't really around that much.)

I'm just curious is all.

*Dons the appropriate flame retardant suit*
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

I've got just 1 question. WTF are you talking about? You act as though ryoko killed your cat or something.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

what did I do to deserve this this time

link me to your most recent aggrievance and we can work it out from there
$lave

Windbreaker wrote:People are actually still bitching about Ryoko? I thought that was only limited to the stupidity of Alan :C
Actually, it's limited to how long Ryoko decides to remain a RAMPANT COCK
MarsMartianMan

Is Ryoko really that bad of a person for you to be calling him a rampant cock?
$lave

I'm going easy on him, he deserves far worse for ruining or meek and humble community.
L'howon
Vidmaster

Well, I see I need to say nothing here as $lave seems to have beat me to the punch
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

L wrote:your a overly abusive admin, who could give a flying-you-know-what about anyone elses thoughts
L wrote:Scuze me while I go shoot myself.

Your pretty audacious to go running around calling people cocks on a flight of fancy, Ryoko.
perhaps you have not taken the happy pills today? tsk tsk.

yeesh.
L wrote:Regardless of the fact that, you, Ryoko, and just about everyone else is hellbent on insulting my existance,...
Agreed. That was impressive, Moppy
You seem to be obsessed with Ryoko and insulting him for what appears to be no reason at all. Please tell me why this is. Do you think it's just cool to be a total jackass to him because he's the admin around here? Does it somehow make you feel better about yourself? Please show me what Ryoko has done to deserve this. (Yes, I know he doesn't deserve anything he has)
DeepThought
Cyborg

Seriously guys, I don't understand what is so bad about Ryoko's administration.

QUOTE(Alan)So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
MasterYo1
Cyborg

While I'm not a Ryoko fan, I have to say.......

L'hwon, you are not intelligent. You are not entertaining. You irritate in a bad, bad way, openly whine over everyone else, and create pointless discussions out of nothing that leave the community baffled at your incapability to create one solid coherent thought that doesn't fail.

Also, wasn't there a time when you posted on damn near every topic and flooded us with so much stupidity that it took weeks to repair? (That may have been someone else; sorry in advance if it was.)

I personally haven't really seen Ryoko treat you any more poorly than the rest of us. But, if he did, I wouldn't blame him.
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
L'howon
Vidmaster

Hey Hey Hey. I'll claim the lack of intelligence, the (Didn't know I was trying to be entertaining?), and the pointless discussions, though im certainly not the only one guilty of that, and, yes, the flooding...though Virtual was as much a partner in crime to that. But show me where I whine. And as for irritation, that one needs a census as I haven't seen anyone openly say "L'howon, you irritate the heck out of me."
But perhaps I'm just to stupid to notice it.
JohnStrabler
Born on Board

The only problem I see with this administration is the banning of the word "fag". I like that word.
MasterYo1
Cyborg

Nah, that's not a problem.

There's one problem. But I fear don't dare say it. That would be worse than the problem itself.
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
VirtualX1
Cyborg

L wrote:Hey Hey Hey. I'll claim the lack of intelligence, the (Didn't know I was trying to be entertaining?), and the pointless discussions, though im certainly not the only one guilty of that, and, yes, the flooding...though Virtual was as much a partner in crime to that. But show me where I whine. And as for irritation, that one needs a census as I haven't seen anyone openly say "L'howon, you irritate the heck out of me."
But perhaps I'm just to stupid to notice it.
Just found this post

also: im really quiet now D:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

Twat.
Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
Alan
Cyborg

I wanted to say this for a long time. Windbreaker fuck you.

And the RyokoTK not being that bad thing... yeah umm... yeah...I have to disagree with you on that one... How can anyone think that RyokoTK is not terrible. I hate him so much if I had the chance to bomb his computer and the place where the computer is I would do it. And I would bash him in the head with a really big wooden stick.

God he's a asshole...

Oh and hi Bridget!!!
Last edited by Alan on Jun 27th '08, 04:29, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance creates the deluded.
Jim
Cyborg

Why just bomb his computer? Why not bomb his house? Or the house of a close relative?
I don't care anymore.
Alan
Cyborg

That depends. Is it his house or does he share it with someone or people?
Jim
Cyborg

Does it matter?
I don't care anymore.
Alan
Cyborg

Yes. I don't want to destroy his and other peoples homes. Just his.