I've missed a lot, please fill me in.

For stupid topics only.
Blooregardo
Cyborg

I was told this place shat itself to death.

Is it still the cesspool it was a year ago?
Oh hey a userbar is it still 2007? man I can time travel
blooregardo wrote:QUOTE(blooregardo @ Mar 8 2008, 12:55 AM) it's "blooregardo," motherfucker. Say it wrong again and I'll eat your pancreas.
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

It's blooregard Q. Kazoo! [MGrin]

Haven't I seen you on some other forum? Was it ZDOOM forums or gamefaqs or something?
Marathoner325
Cyborg

Well, luckily this community has generally improved over the course of the last few months; many of the trolls and idiots that were here before have left and have been replaced by more intelligent people. And a new Pfhorumser named "uescsuperhuman" is doing a third-party remake of Marathon, there's a new scenario in the making titled Marathon: Nova by $lave and CryoS. And also a few other important things such as this and this. The latter of which is because of the unfortunate and sudden increase in spambots invading this forum. And if you didn't like the CLIQUE before, you don't really have to worry about them being a problem since Ryoko has left and community members such as Appleswitch and Claude Errera are in charge of various Marathon websites. There is also a new
Traxus page. That summarizes most of the key events of this community for the last year or so. And I'm glad to see someone come back. :-)
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Marathoner325 wrote:remake
Not at all a remake....
Major Pedro
Cyborg

So, pretty much, it's still a Godforsaken Hell hole.
L'howon
Vidmaster

Marathoner325 wrote:Well, luckily this community has generally improved over the course of the last few months; many of the trolls and idiots that were here before have left and have been replaced by more intelligent people. And a new Pfhorumser named "uescsuperhuman" is doing a third-party remake of Marathon, there's a new scenario in the making titled Marathon: Nova by $lave and CryoS. And also a few other important things such as this and this. The latter of which is because of the unfortunate and sudden increase in spambots invading this forum. And if you didn't like the CLIQUE before, you don't really have to worry about them being a problem since Ryoko has left and community members such as Appleswitch and Claude Errera are in charge of various Marathon websites. There is also a new
Traxus page. That summarizes most of the key events of this community for the last year or so. And I'm glad to see someone come back. :-)
I'm disappointed Marathon: Syndicate didn't get a mention in there.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
effigy
Mjolnir Mark IV

Last edited by effigy on Apr 22nd '09, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Where's Winter I? :(
effigy
Mjolnir Mark IV

I found it!
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.
Drictelt
Vidmaster

Where's Winter I? :(
That was just a formality
Last edited by Drictelt on Apr 22nd '09, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Eternal - Victory Dance IV - KTA III - Phoenix
More on Simplici7y: Xmas I-II-III - Winter I - Narcotics - Thrudnesday