Marathon: INFESTED

Deleted posts and threads from the beginning until the creation of the Archives category.
Alexander Smith

As all of you may have heard at the scenario news page, INFESTED went 3D with the ultra cool Dimension 3 engine. I just wanted to share with you some screenshots of my game. You will probably notice the Jay Faircloth textures being used, I emailed him to get his permission and he said we would be glad to let me use them. Here they are:

This is a little landscape. Not so good, but I thought you might like it. All the other ones are from Marathon: INFESTED Chapter One:

irons

I like it already. Which operating systems can use Dim 3?
Last edited by irons on Jan 23rd '06, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
teh1ghool

Hey Alex, cool, you posted this her in the pfhorums.

Irons, Dim3 runs on the max OS X and linux at the moment. The windows port is still being worked on. Note that on OS X it only runs fully compatable in Tiger.
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

Alex, I've said this before, and i'll say it again... Infested is probably the coolest dim3 project out there :)

keep up the good work
Switch
Vidmaster

irons wrote: I like it already. Which operating systems can use Dim 3?
OS X only
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

appleswitch wrote: OS X only
OS X and Linux actually (and soon Windows)
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

funny fact.. it's not they, it's he. Dim3 is a one mans work. (it's incredible how much time this dude has)
but yeah, the page needs to be updated and actually, redone... i don't like that website. the old website was a horror tho.
Yowza
Cyborg

Looks promising, hope they get the windows version working. Reminds me of the unreal engine.
MoppyPuppy
Vidmaster

That looks flippin' fantastic, except for those human guys, I personally think they should be redone. That first pic makes the human ally look as thin as paper.
assassingao
Vidmaster

What's the specs for dim3?

These screenshots are just...Incredible.....
Atomic Potato
Cyborg

THE INFESTED PAGE GOT SHUT DOWN?!?!
Atomic Potato. Veteran Since '95.

"If you aren't running Mac OS 10.4.10, then you aren't running the exact same operating system that I am running." -- Me