Can't create a topic?

Introduce yourself here!
JulieDee
Spazeroid

Mad Max wrote:i cannot believe this game... was made in 95 and 10 years later it is still being played OMG.. rofl's.... heh the game is soo primitive in graphics..... and soo hard to master specially if u have laaaaaaag.. i also heard in the great vine that some weapons in Halo were based on Marathon like the rocket launcher for instance i have noticed an uncanny resemblance :P LOOL seriously!!!
It HAS to be older than that! I KNOW that I was [takes off all three of her shoes and begins to calculate] younger than... um... take the square root of 45 and subtract the cube of Afganistan... divide by four and take the 3 and carry it over there across the room... ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE! No.. that's not right...

**sigh** Any way, I wore out 4 or 5 beta copies of it when I first got my hands on it and my youngest daughter (who was playing it with me on my lap at age 5) is 16 now!

OH YEA! Hi! I'm JayeDreamer! One of The Worlds Oldest Living Marathon Gamers!
The Red Snifit
Born on Board

Hello, I am a new person posting in this topic to gain thread-making powers. For your troubles, here's a random Durandal quote.
"P.S. If things around here aren't working, it's because I'm laughing so hard."
andrewv42
Spazeroid

If you need to, you can post some worthless comment in here and be automatically updated.
: )

I just signed up to get some help on Marathon 2, but I might stick around.
Yoda-man_2000
Born on Board

hello all.

I joined because I am having some problems getting the game to work, but I will post about it elsewhere.

but, as andrewv42 said, i might stick around :)
Don't worry, they have confirmed that the chance that a sustainable black hole will form and consume the earth is quite small.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

Hello Pfohorums, finally decided to register here. You may know me from the Story forum or from playing online.

The Mjolnir smilies are a nice touch [MUp]
irons
Vidmaster

Tux0beliver gave them to us, but he got banned. That is what happens to contributors in this community.
Last edited by irons on Aug 21st '08, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
megabyte
Vidmaster

ukimalefu wrote:Hello Pfohorums, finally decided to register here. You may know me from the Story forum or from playing online.

The Mjolnir smilies are a nice touch [MUp]
yo yo yo
Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Favorite quote
ASYMPOTATOES http://asympotatoes.blogspot.com/
[viral]
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons wrote:Tux0beliver gave them to us, but he got banned. That is what happens to contributors in this community.
Oh, I like that pic. [MGrin]
eliasj
Cyborg

Welcome to this place ukimalefu. I remember you wiping my carcass on the ground like a mop on the metaserver some time ago.
Durability
exc052
Born on Board

Hi, newbie w/some ?s abt Tempus Irae, hope to get 'oked' soon! :) Cheers, xc
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

The process should be automatic, you should be able to post a topic right away.
exc052
Born on Board

Thanks very much mate! :)
spendle

Here my first post. Glad to be here. [MUp]
bossier330
Born on Board

ahhh now i can ask some questions
sonitus
Spazeroid

Ok, here I am, once again playing Marathon! Last time i did this was a while back, on 68k Macintoshes. Looking forward to beat the games and hang around in this Pfhorum [MLaugh]
eliasj
Cyborg

tor wrote:Ok, here I am, once again playing Marathon! Last time i did this was a while back, on 68k Macintoshes. Looking forward to beat the games and hang around in this Pfhorum [MLaugh]
Welcome to the Pfhorums! Don't forget to check out network games on the internet using Aleph One.
Durability
Shaun555
Born on Board

g pack wrote:Welcome to the Pfhorums! Don't forget to check out network games on the internet using Aleph One.
Finally found a Marathon community :D!
All over the ship, dancing through the wreckage of the Pfhor computer core,

DURANDAL WAS LAUGHING
fracai
Born on Board

Hei all.
i am jack's amusing sig file
Satellite Lot :: Second Summer
SynthNinja
Cyborg

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been a Marathon fan since the games first came out. I really enjoyed all the games and the plot line that connects them. It is good to see that there has been a community that has continued to update the graphics and make new mods. I have enjoyed all that has been produced since Bungie released the source code to the general public, and I would like to give something back to the community.

I'm a composer and I am specifically interested in making music for any and all future mod projects. I have a limited amount of music online to listen to. My compositions are quite varied in their style, because my tastes and interests are so diverse, but if you want something specific, I am ready and willing to create it. I am also willing to audition for compositions-on-demand.

If you can envision it, I can create it. PM me if you would like to test my abilities as a composer.
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
wastd
Born on Board

i r post to ask question [spnkr] lolspnker
-icanhazforge?
>no, uhazwindoz
guysullavin

hey howsitgoin [imwithstupid] [windoze] [a1logo]
Itszutak
Born on Board

Making a post here, so that I can make a better topic later :)
cheif23
Born on Board

I find it amazing that a forum site devoted to an old game like Marathon is still going strong.
Long live Marathon!
Favorite TC's:
Red, Eternal X, Rubicon X, Evil, Temprus Irae, Apothesis.

Played TC's:
Red, Evil, The Grey Incident, Eternal X, Rubicon X, Los Disneys, Apothesis, Squadron, Arx Immanis(Demo), Trojan M2, Pathways into Darkness, The Black Series, The Classified 19.
CryoS
Vidmaster

give the guy a medal!^
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
Inguinal Falx
Born on Board

I am posting here so I will be able to start new topics.
Last edited by Inguinal Falx on Oct 9th '08, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.