Greetings

Introduce yourself here!
General Tacticus
Cyborg

Hi.

As you can probably tell, I this is my first time posting here. So, with that outta' the way, Let's get down to my marathon playing history.

I do not have any early experience with the game, as I was just introduced it about than a year ago, when my father mentioned how he used to play it back in the 90's, and I decided to look it up. The first thing that caught my eye was the trilogy release, which I downloaded and installed on my ancient ibook that ran os9.

I was not aware of the Aleph One project until about a month later, then of course, this rather nice place.
In the months following up till now, I had been messing around with forge and weland, making content for myself, and generally doodling around, looking for something interesting to do. Now that I have made tangible progress on my first *coherent* project, the Hi-res weapons in hand for M1A1, I have decided to finally join in as I have something to contribute.

Anyway, Happy Carnage!

-General Tacticus
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

welcome
SylithSenjak
Born on Board

Hi, and welcome to the Pfhorums! Good luck with your projects.
FlawedIntellect
Born on Board

Greetings. Welcome to the Mad House. Turn back while you still ca-Erm, come along, stay with us, make a topic about your project in the "projects" forum. Some people here, are *cough*verycritical*cough*, so you might find some "suggestions" as to how to improve it here.

So, welcome, and enjoy what you can of you r stay!
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

Nothing creepy there... >_>
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

sanctified catgirl wrote:
alas poor emmett.jpg