THIS COMMUNITY IS FALLING APART

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
irons
Vidmaster

dikclaimer [spnkr] : i dont like 2 format my posts often but this is to importent to let pass by if you dont like formatting then [MDown] DONT READ IT [MDown]

recent visavis with beloved hero RYOKOTK//A. Bolton revealed that a member of mararthon is worried about the decline and fall of the mararthon empire. Now look here, hes right, this guy anonymous guy not rkoyok. I WANTO SAY A FEW POINTS about the way weve been goin since 2005 when i joined mararthon played it online anyway. â?¢one thing is peple really ware bullys & cliqke is just as bad as 4chan or the library of congress â?? â?¢i kno alot of u guys say look ok cliwue isnt so bad afterall they got every facet of the marathon gem mappers scripters programmers fuckin artists of the nth dergree man BUT WHAT CAN I SAY we are aweful human begins. LOOK AT MY POSTS WIth certain DENSITY whose my enemie 2b sure but why? badman is why here i am posting on a friday night what is my life but sadness PLEASE DONT JUGE ME JUST READ this POST. â??â?¢so royko s a good mapper we canal agree on that but sence when does that make it ok to comment on EVERYTHOING EVER like hes the p*pe or sumthing¡ i can understand wise sayings song of solomon that kind of thing this is overbored though â?¢wrkncncanter hioever you say it spell it ect is a garbbage can let me tell you why one time i called him on skype, what did he say. «FUCK,m YOU» nd hange up. he says hekk script fore you thats a blatent lie:; he made a swnoe script or rain something like that one time, what did that get us $LAVERY â?¢hes not in the CLIQUE but that brings me to $LSAVE our dictotar, fcking kim jong eel, god save his starcraft seoul whichs burningnin hell at this moment. $LAVE made a levels with percititation based off wrkncfadares script and hes saying now hes part of the CLIQUE take it all as it comes, $LAVE, b/c if u want to take credit like ryokoe for all the good u gotta b willign to take the bad, meaning YHOU ARE A BAD PERSON LIKE US, â?¢thermopylae (his names always spelled wrong, fixed) tries to be a chill guy i commend him for it really; but; have u read between the lines of his possts? always sarcasm/ironey somewhere in there it gets hard to see what hes trying to say maybe its bad mayeb its just mean or good? no one ever knows. hes like a spellcheck always correcting me says stuff like 'themselfs" tho let me ask [who shallt casteth the first STONE? - epheszans 56:8] â?¢treellama, treellamer haha; thats all i have about him â?¢irons yeah thats me but i can dish it out like i can take it, like i said im a loner maybe youd say a lolne wolf. it makes me mad at ppl i dont need to be mad at, deisnty can you except my apologyh and lets try to get on with our lifes.â?¢junwataste dont get me started â?¢patrick pretty gfood guy overall but a few flaws, mixing black and white so to speak, making things gray, like when he posted a rap song (BLACK) with WHITE supremesis maybe hes about on thermoes level, u guys tell me, i only work here lol â?¢raypasco aka ray just smoked a lot harmless dude now hes passed into the great beyoind of cigarrette taxation god help him â?¢in summery, were not the best people but we need your help, now this is where ppl other than cliquementers can participate: <<TERMINAL ENGAGED>> this is durandal, i need your marines help to combat the pfhor invasion on our ship USEC PFHORUMS <<END>> what i mean to say is keep being kind to new people and old people and dont let us get you down, were just losers, mabe review our files on simplciy.com also as well, give us critique, practice being cliquelike & well practive being good ppl. bargen struck? thx,

irons
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

What happened to the ten other replies with Ryoko and caffeineguy? Did I only see them in a vision of the future?
Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

They were all terrible posts and thus rightfully deleted.

Some days, I post a lot of stupid mean things. This may come as a surprise to some people.
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons dont cry we love u

unclenate
Born on Board

this mean i dont have to be afraid of Treellama or Thermo anymore?
If I had a rocket launcher, I'd make myself pay.
FlashMan1294
Born on Board

I have no idea what the f**k I'm reading
CryoS
Vidmaster

things like these are the reason i come back to this place, i love it<3
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
$lave

CryoS wrote:things like these are the reason i come back to this place, i love it<3
we luv u
Spoiler:
How are those lolnova weapon models coming?
CryoS
Vidmaster

$lave wrote:
Spoiler:
How are those lolnova weapon models coming?
<3
Spoiler:
Deu are still WIP, expect them done by the end of eternity. modellign a shark mounted on a flamingo with a headset that shoots lazers out of its eyes was harder than expected.
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

You can't be seirious.......
I've Rid the Lightning...Tolled the Bell...Now I'm falling...Down to HELL

//<DON'TTREADONME
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

As serious as your spelling.
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

@Skraeling Fodder, Begone. Your trolling is not accepted Here.

//<RestInDeath
I've Rid the Lightning...Tolled the Bell...Now I'm falling...Down to HELL

//<DON'TTREADONME
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

UNDERTAKER wrote:@Skraeling Fodder, Begone. Your trolling is not accepted Here.

//<RestInDeath
What in the sam hill are you talking about? I don't think you know what the words "fodder" and "trolling" actually mean.

Can someone tell me if UNDERTAKER is actually a practical joke being played by some veteran member of the Pfhorums?
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

skraeling wrote:Can someone tell me if UNDERTAKER is actually a practical joke being played by some veteran member of the Pfhorums?
He appears to be a joke, but it's unlikely it's a veteran member of the Pfhorums.
treellama
Vidmaster

W wrote:He appears to be a joke, but it's unlikely it's a veteran member of the Pfhorums.
I agree, if it were a veteran member the joke would be funny.
Last edited by treellama on Aug 28th '12, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
Ares Ex Machina
Mjolnir Mark IV

Treellama wrote:I agree, if it were a veteran member the joke would be funny.
Like MC funny?
ODST276
Born on Board

Please clear something for me... Am I supposed to take your post as being serious?